NSB Feedback
ISS/SC Feedback
5150marley
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Brooks England x Vans Vault 2010 Fall Collection

Post by 5150marley »

MF HectoOR wrote:lol thanks wolf.
MF HectOR I told you that went we met up... they fit like the Filsons but I think a bit thicker due to the lining.
"The past is frozen ,the future is vapor. The moment is liquid" -unknown

-Size 8.5 (old skools) or 9 (for anything mid or Half Cab styles)... 8 (for slip-ons)
chukkaboot
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by chukkaboot »

They fit really tight. I hce an 8.5 any one wana trade for they're 9.5????

Wore these

To buy these

Size 8.5 looking to trade for a 9-9.5
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

all in all I'm kind of disappointed with Blends service... I like to use different stores to build relationships with them so I can come back and get goodies and what not. I typically go through Proper cause I like how they handle things and I have NEVER had any problems. I like branching out and getting to know other stores but unfortunately with this shoe from Blends I dont think I will use them again....
The Story:
Ordered the shoes last tuesday... I called yesterday for the tracking number and somehow no one could get them out until monday this week. When I called on tuesday I was told that I would receive an email with the tracking number directly after the phone call, no email still...

so theres my rant for the day :|
sz12
KURUPT
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by KURUPT »

wolfstrice09 wrote:all in all I'm kind of disappointed with Blends service... I like to use different stores to build relationships with them so I can come back and get goodies and what not. I typically go through Proper cause I like how they handle things and I have NEVER had any problems. I like branching out and getting to know other stores but unfortunately with this shoe from Blends I dont think I will use them again....
The Story:
Ordered the shoes last tuesday... I called yesterday for the tracking number and somehow no one could get them out until monday this week. When I called on tuesday I was told that I would receive an email with the tracking number directly after the phone call, no email still...

wow that sucks, I ordered an 8.5 from blends the other day. First time ordering aswell, I was suprised they didnt ship same day as other shops usually do. I actually called the next day and asked about the confirmation # and they somehow hadn't even charged/proccesed the order. I prob wont order again now that Im seeing other complaints.

btw I thought there were 1000 pairs, now its 2000?
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

yeah I wish I would have just gone with Proper like I usually do for Vault releases.
sz12
chukkaboot
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by chukkaboot »

Sorry to hear about ur experiences with blends. I got mine from proper and didn't have a problem other than them not having a the size I wanted.
And thanks for sharing now I know not to Order from blends unless I really need to.

I can't wait to see pics of some one rockin these I have a feeling they're going to crease terribly. Not looking forward to that..
I'll probably keep them on ice for a while and watch the price rise lol
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

yeah I really love dealing with Proper!!
sz12
chukkaboot
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by chukkaboot »

wolfstrice09 wrote:yeah I really love dealing with Proper!!
Same here the dude working at the time was really cool and helpful. He even threw in a vans vault look book with my purchase. :D
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

Was it Archie? Thats who I always deal through hes way cool and super nice and understanding of my situation so he sometimes holds shoes for me and stuff. All the other guys are cool there too though haven't heard anything bad about Proper.
sz12
chukkaboot
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by chukkaboot »

Not sure who it was. But he was a heavy set Filipino guy.
Proper never let's me down.
5150marley
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by 5150marley »

chukkaboot wrote:Not sure who it was. But he was a heavy set Filipino guy.
Proper never let's me down.
Sounds like Archie alright....
"The past is frozen ,the future is vapor. The moment is liquid" -unknown

-Size 8.5 (old skools) or 9 (for anything mid or Half Cab styles)... 8 (for slip-ons)
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

wolfstrice09 wrote:all in all I'm kind of disappointed with Blends service... I like to use different stores to build relationships with them so I can come back and get goodies and what not. I typically go through Proper cause I like how they handle things and I have NEVER had any problems. I like branching out and getting to know other stores but unfortunately with this shoe from Blends I dont think I will use them again....
The Story:

ok so just to add to this situation... just got off the phone with Blends and the dude sounded high off his ass! lol got my tracking number and plugged it into FedEx to find out that the guy who told me they got out monday was lying and they were actually shipped on the 29th (yesterday)... expected delivery date is set for Jan 4th which I'm just happy that they are actually on their way here and I'm going to get them.
sz12
KURUPT
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by KURUPT »

haha I just called them as well for the 8.5 I ordered, dude said to call back in 5 minutes for tracking, I bet they were both shipped out together, my other package already arrived. Came about 3-4 days early.
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

I ordered these before I ordered the Hosoi Bash "S" I got two days ago... the Hosois were being shipped from Tampa UPS Ground and still got here faster than Brooks from Cali.
sz12