luisnskates

Introduce yourself - maybe add a pic of your collection, or favorite kicks!
luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

luisnskates

Post by luisnskates »

When I heard this site was back, I couldn't believe it. I had to come back. Picked up some of my favorite vans here (supreme halfcab, old skools, and sk8 hi's). Knowledge wise this place is the best! I'm formerly kidrobotpikachu but I've decided to go by luisnskates now. You may have seen me on other forums. Looking forward to lurking around the forum.

Currently looking for Simpsons Vans in a size 9 so please pm me if you have any!
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: luisnskates

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I was at Footage in Brea yesterday, and I saw a pair of sz8 or 8.5 Simpsons Neckface Chukkas...might want to check eBay for "thecoolshoeshine"'s listings...they might be listed already. Oh, and thanks for joining! Spread the word! We're getting things going.
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by skorone »

welcome back man and good to have you , will deff keep an eye out on those Vans for you , but narrow it down a little there are quite a few different pairs of Simpsons Vans out there , i mean you looking for David Flores, Futura, Gary Panter, Geoff McFetridge, KAWS, Mr. Cartoon, Neckface, Sam Messer, Stash, Taka Hayashi, Todd James or Tony Munoz?? haha

But yeah welcome and i have seen you on a few other forums because i can never forget that screen name of Kidrobotpikachu
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by luisnskates »

I actually want them all. Strictly size 9. I only have the David Flores Sk8 Hi so far. Would love to get the Stash Mids or Neckface chukkas next.
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

skorone wrote:welcome back man and good to have you , will deff keep an eye out on those Vans for you , but narrow it down a little there are quite a few different pairs of Simpsons Vans out there , i mean you looking for David Flores, Futura, Gary Panter, Geoff McFetridge, KAWS, Mr. Cartoon, Neckface, Sam Messer, Stash, Taka Hayashi, Todd James or Tony Munoz?? haha

But yeah welcome and i have seen you on a few other forums because i can never forget that screen name of Kidrobotpikachu
Might as well say the wholes Vans x The Simpsons x Artists shoes! :lol:
skavengerbrandon
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by skavengerbrandon »

I was pumped to see this site was back as well man.
crisone
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by crisone »

What's up Luis......Mad cool cat here people.

Cris.
IG: @crisone