Looks like we've got new Bones

Vans' Core-Skater line.
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Looks like we've got new Bones

Post by wolfstrice09 »

Syndicate pic… they laced the Chukka wrong…

I like your idea for the voicemail thing haha "NO!"
sz12
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

Also, the drawing of the sk8-hi is wrong, c'mon Vans.
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

didnt notice that haha
sz12
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

those classified sheets are just for the buyers......i think they are really cool and part of the "s" vibe and i treat them more as a press release....they used to come boxed with the shoes if you remember...so its not so much an actual CAD or design sheet... if im not supposed to use it, then oops, because that made the rounds rather quickly ;) didnt it.

Either way i think the sell sheet completes the series and is fun to have...no one would have had that quote from TET on their blogs if i didnt post it up initially...so i hope i complimented the release more than anything...

cheers
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by luisnskates »

I don't think this thread should involve making sales/offers. Just a thought guys. Everyone here is trying to find their pair at a shop. Ebay's going to get flooded with these and resellers are already on top of these.
peterdactyl
UTPL Private

Post by peterdactyl »

are there any other stores that do phone orders?
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

yes agreed 100%: please keep this thread clean of buy / sell, especially if its at a mark up...thats what the marketplace is for. this page is for information / discussion / enthusiasm only.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
BRANDED
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by BRANDED »

^ i agree with you guys.
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

BRANDED wrote:^ i agree with you guys.
sz 11
chrisVH
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by chrisVH »

BRANDED wrote:^ i agree with you guys.
Damn resellers.
Chris
Looking to buy vans size 9.5-10.5
Instagram: puzzlechris
bbbfalcs
UTPL Private

Post by bbbfalcs »

Here's the thing, I am constantly on both sides of this isle (reseller/internet homie) so I feel like I can offer a unique perspective...

I need my sizes.
Shops are sold out.
On a limited release, like this one clearly is, I am going to have to get my sizes from the reseller market like a lot of you (us).
I get what sizes I can at retail, flip them at going rate, pay going rate for specific sizes I need.

It's a vicious cycle but it is just the reality of the situation on a limited release.

I have been doing this for a long time and it has always been the same. The only difference for me now is that i actually pay retail now that I am not hanging/drinking with local shop owner 2-3x/week haha.

And I pick up for about 5-6 people on any given release by the way. Always have. I have the luxury of being "the guy" in my circle.

Just food for thought gentlemen, before we all go burning "resellers" at the stake!
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^ understand your point and the work you put in to be able to get the pair you need. You offer great info on the board as well....just saying keep the selling in the marketplace so it doesnt clutter up this thread :) those guys are not gearing it at you (i hope)....more so the dudes with one post, and its only to sell, above retail...that needs to go to marketplace....
bbbfalcs
UTPL Private

Post by bbbfalcs »

Totally agree with that... and you're absolutely right. My post was only to share my perspective. Not because I was feeling targeted.

I get nothing but love from the OTW fam
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

Isn't the thrill of the game to try and hunt down your own shit?
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
bbbfalcs
UTPL Private

Post by bbbfalcs »

Not sure how you mean exactly but 2 thoughts I have on that..

Yes, absolutely. I love talking with shop employees, fellow enthusiasts and owners while in pursuit for hot items. That is probably the only reason I still do what I do, instead of just turning straight to ebay, paying an extra $50-75 and calling it a day. (Which $$-wise actually makes more sense to me at this point in my life anyways) The problem with this release is that it ended up a bit limited, and obviously the demand is high. The strange this is that thankfully a lot of dudes picking them up ARE NOT putting these directly on their feet like I did and wearing them out to the movies. Which makes my life easier. It took me a long time to stock up on Ballistics back when, or even worse J-pack dunks shortly after they were released and overshadowed by the Rayguns hype.

Second, I have a lot of friends who still love a hot sneaker but half zero time to fuck with chasing them down. To them it is incredibly convenient to have a friend like me who doesn't mind helping out. Then, when I need some welding done, my bike tuned up, some new denim or whatever, these friends of mine are happy to help a dude out. In today's economy with the weakening value of the dollar and major inflation everywhere from banks, credit companies and other fee-driven services like Paypal, it is nice to get things you need/want based on trades, favors and friendships!!