Vans 2011 Spring Zero Lo

Available at retail Vans locations.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Vans 2011 Spring Zero Lo

Post by rocketgoof »

I noticed that when I got my syndicates, so I went a half size down for the GR's and they looked much better. Kinda wish I had a half size down in my syndicate model now! I also think that after some break in time, they start looking better.

Did anybody else have that issue? Did you stay true to size or go down a half or full size? I've just been curious since I didn't hear much talk about that when they were released.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
MF HectoOR
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by MF HectoOR »

Tried them on and they fit true to size for me. Had more trouble putting these pairs on my feet than the same size syndicate.
Really wanted the Navy pair but on my feet they looked really dull. Also the shoe made my feet look smaller lol. The khaki pair is what I might end up getting. But I think the black is the best of the 3 just dotn really need more black shoes according to the GF lol.
MF HectoOR
sz 9.5-10.5

Shoes For Sale [Updated 04.23.12]
Filson Slip On sz.9
Looking to Buy/Trade [Updated 04.23.12] - Looking for NECKFACE & Taka Hayashi's
OTWS Feedback
NSB Feedback
ISS/SC Feedback
werkz
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by werkz »

@Rocketgoof I went true to size
@MF Hectoor, i thought the black pair was coool but again, I do have too many black shoes so I went with the navy's. Gonna be an awesome summer shoe with shorts

0moorad0
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by 0moorad0 »

^^^dope dude, just copped the khaki myself still needa pull the trigger on the navy pair
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

werkz wrote:@Rocketgoof I went true to size
@MF Hectoor, i thought the black pair was coool but again, I do have too many black shoes so I went with the navy's. Gonna be an awesome summer shoe with shorts

I still can't pull the trigger paying 60 for 'em. :lol:
Derek
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Derek »

skorone wrote:No offense Derek but why do you not like these? Did you like the Syndicate release at all? is it the Material ,elaborate please.
It's all good. I just noticed this post & I know I'm late as hell. I loved the first Syndicate release. However, I think they shouldn't continue releasing this same model. One time release, limited, done. No matter how delicious that navy c/w may look. (Sucker for waxed laces)