Vans x Seven For All Mankind

Vans' collaborations with other brands.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Vans x Seven For All Mankind

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Copped these off of eBay recently. Absolutely no info from Google. Anyone have any info on them? Thoughts about them? I got them for a good price, and they're unique, so I said ehh why not? More pics are on the blog.

Old Skools
sample tags marked out

Authentics
These are definitely styled after the 7FAM snowboard pants
http://snowboarding.transworld.net/1000 ... enim-pant/

FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Re: Vans x Seven For All Mankind

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

Those are dope. I love the 2 companies. I haven't worn anything but 7 for all mankind denim for the last 6-7 years. And I love Vans. I'm just not a fan of the color scheme. The white leather wasn't for me. But I rver when those were on eBay. At least they're in good hands. I googled them as well. But no info. Sorry. Good luck.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by luisnskates »

I remember seeing a similar sample on iss a few months back. Not sure what happened to them but I remember they had the same design.
ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by ryanskeet »

Nice come up Billy! I was actually thinking of a starting a VANS SAMPLE THREAD to showcase all the other vans others might have encountered and collected themselves..

These are my sample 7's

I bought them about 2 years ago from buffalo exchange (fullerton) and still haven't found any information on them. I tried asking my homies mom who used to work at 7's if she knew anything about them and she didn't even know they did something with vans..
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

See?!? Without this damn forum, you would still be wondering about those, and I would never know about them, because in all honesty, I would've overlooked it! I'm stoked that you have the sibling slip-on shoe, to this collection. I wonder if there's others out there as well! So these Authentics may be an older release, but I'm still unsure about the Old Skools. There is a product code that I've included in the pics on the blog, in case people have access to searching the Vans system, but we are definitely getting somewhere now.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

How long ago were these on ebay? I can't believe I missed 'em since they're in my size.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

Guam, Ryan, I'll happily take the Authentics and Slip ons off of your hands if theyre 9 or 9.5. Let me know!

Ryan: I was going to start a sample section too, but I didnt know where to put it. Start one and I'll post some stuff up.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by ryanskeet »

DJGuamstyles wrote:See?!? Without this damn forum, you would still be wondering about those, and I would never know about them, because in all honesty, I would've overlooked it! I'm stoked that you have the sibling slip-on shoe, to this collection. I wonder if there's others out there as well! So these Authentics may be an older release, but I'm still unsure about the Old Skools. There is a product code that I've included in the pics on the blog, in case people have access to searching the Vans system, but we are definitely getting somewhere now.
Definitely! That's why I was super stoked when I saw someone post that OTW was up and running. I didn't hear about the first one so I knew I had to join. I'm really diggin those old skools though. love the toe design too. pretty solid collab I have to say. Maybe a SK8 Hi's out there? lol
FTHATIMFAMOUS wrote:Guam, Ryan, I'll happily take the Authentics and Slip ons off of your hands if theyre 9 or 9.5. Let me know!

Ryan: I was going to start a sample section too, but I didnt know where to put it. Start one and I'll post some stuff up.
Heh Im gunna hold on to em they're my size. And yeah same here. I'm thinking 'where to find limited edition vans?'.. if anything a mod can move it in the future
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

I'm bored at work, I made a sample thread.

http://www.offthewallsite.net/forum/vie ... f=30&t=318
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

I usually am not a huge fan of denim on shoes (especially when worn with jeans, kind of like denim shirts with jeans... haha), but these are really well done. I especially like the denim on the authentics and slip-ons, but the old skools are really nice, too.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

The denim on the Authentic feels like snowboard pants material. Like synthetic, waxed, or waterproof. I'm not sure if that's what 7FAM uses on their denim, because I don't wear designer jeans...just Levi's.

FTHAT...I will consider selling you my Authentics sz9. They're NDS. Unique for sure. Oh, and I think samples should be listed in the category that they fit under. I listed the 7FAM's in the "collaborations" section. If you have Syndicates, Vaults, etc, then put them there. I'm gonna lock your post, hehe. Don't take it the wrong way.

rocket...I copped these this past week. Mis-titled once again. The person had like 5 pairs for sale. I bid on 4 total, and ended up winning 2.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Wow, nice! Did they go for pretty cheap?

And yeah, I think that's why I like the denim so much on these. They look waxed or something, which is a treatment I'm a big fan of lately. I really only wear Levi's as well, but I do enjoy checking out good denim.

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

rocketgoof wrote:Wow, nice! Did they go for pretty cheap?
You be the judge. 8-) :shock: :o ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

...perhaps you may want these size 7s he relisted? They're already at $32 + $7.40 shipping with one day left. I wonder if the bidders are readers of our blog? Hehe, I think so.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-Size-7-0-U-OLD ... 255d74ee3b
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Wow, nice! I guess with the perfed leather, that 7.0 looked like a 10 to me, so those totally aren't my size... haha THAT'S how I missed 'em. haha

ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by ryanskeet »

Ahhh.. can't go wrong with those prices at all..I've been so broke lately that I haven't checked ebay cause I get tempted to spend almost instantly..definitely worth it tho!