Vans Syndicate Zero Lo "S" SUPREME

Vans' Core-Skater line.
ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Re: Vans Syndicate Zero Lo "S" SUPREME

Post by ryanskeet »

im not a regular at supreme & i hardly get treated like dirt. so when i hear these stories it always has me questioning my approach as I walk in. I'm usually in and out tho cause I know what I want so maybe that makes it a little easier. Even my girl went by herself to supreme to get me the loks when they came out and she said she didn't get treated bad. they were actually super friendly and helped her out..

anyways back to the sneaker.. although these were poorly made & what seems to be a rush job. I still really like this shoe. Even though the colors are practically identical, the navy is such a dope color. &if they took a little more time to make sure everything was correct I believe more and more people would appreciate it more. Rumors had it that anywhere from 20-and now 40? pairs were made.. so to my understanding these were extremely limited. I still think people are sleeping on the zero lo model. Hype or no hype shoe is definitely one of my favorites.

ALSO! someone on SS was able to get a hold of 7pairs !!!! wtf is that about...he claims hes sellin for a friend.

some shots..

even the box seems like it was made in a rush. (left is navy zero lo & right box is black zero lo)
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

They look really nice. The suede looks much nicer than the blacks.

What's asking price on these. I'm interested in a 9.5 or 9 if someone can locate a pair.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

ryanskeet wrote:...
ALSO! someone on SS was able to get a hold of 7pairs !!!! wtf is that about...he claims hes sellin for a friend.

Yeah, that's why there's only 20 pairs for sale at the store. Hey, it's all sneaker politics, what can we do about it? Stop collecting. Will that really happen, though? Not yet. It will though, but then someone else will come along to fill our spot. And you're right about the approach to Supreme. It does make a difference in how you get treated, but that's almost everywhere in life. It's called street smarts :?:
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

Regretting not going on Black Friday at Supreme.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Where were you at man? RIF? Black Friday's one of those days that you absolutely have to make a plan, and try hard to stick to it, otherwise you're just late, and miss out on everything.
0moorad0
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by 0moorad0 »

hahahah he was xD i wish i couldve been there too id deal with the douche bags at supreme to get the vans lol