Vans Syndicate Zero Lo "S" SUPREME

Vans' Core-Skater line.
5150marley
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Vans Syndicate Zero Lo "S" SUPREME

Post by 5150marley »

luisnskates wrote:^I knew i was him! I was the guy with the skateboard.

I'm sorry to here about what happened today. I really wasn't happy with how
they handled today. It could have gone better.

Lol..... I was the guy at the counter screaming at them with a black jacket on.

Looks like I will get the GR Zero Lo's.....

Luis it's all good I just will be that pushy jerk in the front of the line from now on.... just try to get in front of me.

Thats not how I am.. but will have to be with this type of stuff.

Wolfstrice09 Thanks Man!!! I could have got a 9 but the way they handled it I wasnt goin to give em my business.
"The past is frozen ,the future is vapor. The moment is liquid" -unknown

-Size 8.5 (old skools) or 9 (for anything mid or Half Cab styles)... 8 (for slip-ons)
luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by luisnskates »

^ Quicksilver jacket? You had some zeros on to right?
5150marley
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by 5150marley »

luisnskates wrote:^ Quicksilver jacket? You had some zeros on to right?
Guilty as charged..... yep that was me.

-Size 8.5 (old skools) or 9 (for anything mid or Half Cab styles)... 8 (for slip-ons)
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Hehe, I was there too, up with Marley, my sister, and my dad. They came along for the day, while I went out and did my rounds. I've never been to a Supreme in store release before, but this was just plain stupid. We all came in, in an orderly fashion, and I thought they were gonna limit how many people could come in, like all other stores do, but naw, just a steady flow of people filling in to the shop. Us Vans guys went right to the counter, and waited for our size requests, but it was obvious right away, that the workers were walking out and handing boxes to certain people. I'm assuming, their regulars? I can't hate, cause I'm not a regular there. I can't fit anything XL, ha! I can only be a regular shoe customer there, and I am a regular at other places, so I know all about getting shoes held for me, but the difference is, that I don't make it obvious out of respect. You hold those pairs in the back, and those people will have to get theirs later, or in most cases before the release date! These guys are obviously either not the smartest tools in the shed, or they are trying to act like Supreme NY. If that's the case, then take that shit back to NY, because we all know that NY has attitudes like that, because misery loves company. That's why SoCal has a laid back attitude. We got it good here on many levels. Weather, women, lifestyles, trends, sports, you name it. If anyone is mad cause they didn't get this release, don't sweat it. Go back to online releases, and keep that Rack hustle going, and make $40 off of each pair of Syndicates you come up on. BTW, Marley, you should've just boughten a pair anyways. Supreme expects 90% of their customers to buy their stuff and resell it. That's probably another reason why they give the DGAF attitude. They don't expect the same customers to come back, they just expect somebody to come back, and take your place, to resell their stuff. You didn't want to see me in there, not getting my size, cause I had my dad and sis with me, to also buy a pair just in case. I buy enough to make my money back, to then buy the pair I need, and sometimes then some. Because I got my 12, I left peacefully, with just mine, hehe. Like a true sneakerhead, as long as I get mine, I'll let someone else get theirs. All in all, it was a cool day for me. Got my Supremes. Went to UNDFTD, got mine, and my girls grey Poorman Weapons, and a jacket. That's all I expected, and it turned out as planned.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

skorone wrote:^ Nice ^
Umm WTF Skor?!? Where you been man? You can't just drop in on the Supreme Syndicate thread, and say "Nice", haha! You think I wasn't gonna notice you're back? You missed out on a lot of dope kicks man! Or did you?
0moorad0
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by 0moorad0 »

ehhh just gotta deal with all supreme dicks i honestly refuse to go in there and deal with the faggotry that goes on in supreme yea ill wear their shit only because when i went into supreme new york I ACTUALLY RECEIVED CUSTOMER SERVICE its not some hesh white skater thinking he's better than you because he can skate, but i still want those damn nave zero lo's...all i have are black ones and i want the navy and burgandy sooooo bad -_- lol
5150marley
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by 5150marley »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Hehe, I was there too, up with Marley, my sister, and my dad. They came along for the day, while I went out and did my rounds. I've never been to a Supreme in store release before, but this was just plain stupid. We all came in, in an orderly fashion, and I thought they were gonna limit how many people could come in, like all other stores do, but naw, just a steady flow of people filling in to the shop. Us Vans guys went right to the counter, and waited for our size requests, but it was obvious right away, that the workers were walking out and handing boxes to certain people. I'm assuming, their regulars? I can't hate, cause I'm not a regular there. I can't fit anything XL, ha! I can only be a regular shoe customer there, and I am a regular at other places, so I know all about getting shoes held for me, but the difference is, that I don't make it obvious out of respect. You hold those pairs in the back, and those people will have to get theirs later, or in most cases before the release date! These guys are obviously either not the smartest tools in the shed, or they are trying to act like Supreme NY. If that's the case, then take that shit back to NY, because we all know that NY has attitudes like that, because misery loves company. That's why SoCal has a laid back attitude. We got it good here on many levels. Weather, women, lifestyles, trends, sports, you name it. If anyone is mad cause they didn't get this release, don't sweat it. Go back to online releases, and keep that Rack hustle going, and make $40 off of each pair of Syndicates you come up on. BTW, Marley, you should've just boughten a pair anyways. Supreme expects 90% of their customers to buy their stuff and resell it. That's probably another reason why they give the DGAF attitude. They don't expect the same customers to come back, they just expect somebody to come back, and take your place, to resell their stuff. You didn't want to see me in there, not getting my size, cause I had my dad and sis with me, to also buy a pair just in case. I buy enough to make my money back, to then buy the pair I need, and sometimes then some. Because I got my 12, I left peacefully, with just mine, hehe. Like a true sneakerhead, as long as I get mine, I'll let someone else get theirs. All in all, it was a cool day for me. Got my Supremes. Went to UNDFTD, got mine, and my girls grey Poorman Weapons, and a jacket. That's all I expected, and it turned out as planned.

Dont play those games Guam...... SUPREME can keep there shit.

I give my business to companies that treat their customers right... SUPREME thinks that the HYPE will sell there overpriced crap.

Dont care who wears it, where they are located or how limited they claim there stuff is..... what I care about is what they stand for as a company.

I wouldnt call it the the NY attitude... I would call it the "Elitist LA West Side" persona.

Never get that kind of service at Proper in LB.... maybe I am just spoiled.

The only thing goin for that place is the ramp they have.... bet it never gets ridden.

Its all good there are others on my list to search for....

Guam I should have asked you what was close to SUPREME... I would have liked to check out some of the places you went.

luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by luisnskates »

Took a picture of the black and navy pair to compare.

Last edited by luisnskates on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

Navy looks nice and rich in that picture.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

JIGSAWjr
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by JIGSAWjr »

Am I the only one that doesn't get treated like shit at the Supreme? Those dudes are real chill. Jordan and Javier are always hooking it up too. But then again I've been going for a long time.
luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by luisnskates »

JIGSAWjr wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't get treated like shit at the Supreme? Those dudes are real chill. Jordan and Javier are always hooking it up too. But then again I've been going for a long time.
They've been cool with me. Javier use to sell me Supreme Decks at the China town ledge. They would hook it up with used boards and bearings to.
0moorad0
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by 0moorad0 »

if i still skated i bet theyd be cool with me -_-
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

If I spent more money there, I'd bet they'd be cool with me.
type[s5]
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by type[s5] »

are the general release syndicate zero lows confirmed march drop? just wondering.
BLOG
FLICKR
SNEAKER PLAY

PROXY SERVICE - General Release ONLY
(Supreme LA, Diamond, Hall Of Fame, HUF LA, The Hundreds, and etc.)
retail + $10 pick up fee (each item) + shipping.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

They wouldn't be "GR Syndicate" But I don't know you should get the regular Syndicates from the first drop now while you can. I just tried mine on for the first time and I'm super happy with them.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter