Vans Syndicate x Supreme Seylynn "S" (incognito drop!)

Vans' Core-Skater line.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Vans Syndicate x Supreme Seylynn "S" (incognito drop!)

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Saw a post up on Instagram the other day by a Sup LA employee, thanks to Wolfstrice, showing these Zero Lo's that were, up until now, a rumor, as a Supreme release. If you remember awhile back, someone at Vans, maybe it was Jon Warren or somebody, posted up a pair of royal blue Zero Lo's that were never seen before. Well, the rumors are true, and similar to the navy pair that released a few years back exclusively at Supreme with no official news release, these just came out in that same fashion. This time they're going by the new name, Seylynn, but we all know it's the same shoe. They have black, red, and blue colorways available. I picked up the red and blue, since I already have the black pair, minus the red lining with the added Supreme label. Each pair is $88, and obviously only available in store. There is absolutely no chatter around these yet, and I've searched every hashtag imagineable, and nothing came up. I didn't make a blog or IG post on the UTP account, just my personal IG account, so y'all should have time to line up your proxies until people start spreading the word from here. Maybe I'll do a blog review next week, so get on them now while they're still there.

lineup:

inner lining:
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Vans Syndicate x Supreme Seylynn "S" (incognito drop!)

Post by rocketgoof »

Are these only going to be in-store? Or will they be online Thursday? Those reds and blues are awesome!
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I believe just in-store, since Supreme rarely puts out a shoe online, without any prior news release.
chrisVH
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by chrisVH »

Red and blue pair! Wish I could make the trip to supreme.
Chris
Looking to buy vans size 9.5-10.5
Instagram: puzzlechris
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

After further investigation, these were produced 2 years ago, as the box label confirms, showing a MFG date of 03/12, and Supreme just sat on them. This coincides with about the time that 8FIVE2 produced their Seylynn "S" shoe. The only thing that makes even remote sense, is that they needed to produce a certain number of shoes at the factory, so why not have Supreme go in on it? Ehh, who knows, but this makes sense as to the Seylynn name, instead of the Zero Lo, and the MFG date, and the way they dropped these. This is what makes Vans fun to buy and collect.
NSDCA
UTPL Private

Post by NSDCA »

GUAM shot of the LABEL??
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Here's the preview of the review post I am going to post up next week:

http://www.underthepalmleaves.com/?p=14548&preview=true

Here's the box label:

blakplague
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by blakplague »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Saw a post up on Instagram the other day by a Sup LA employee, thanks to Wolfstrice, showing these Zero Lo's that were, up until now, a rumor, as a Supreme release. If you remember awhile back, someone at Vans, maybe it was Jon Warren or somebody, posted up a pair of royal blue Zero Lo's that were never seen before. Well, the rumors are true, and similar to the navy pair that released a few years back exclusively at Supreme with no official news release, these just came out in that same fashion. This time they're going by the new name, Seylynn, but we all know it's the same shoe. They have black, red, and blue colorways available. I picked up the red and blue, since I already have the black pair, minus the red lining with the added Supreme label. Each pair is $88, and obviously only available in store. There is absolutely no chatter around these yet, and I've searched every hashtag imagineable, and nothing came up. I didn't make a blog or IG post on the UTP account, just my personal IG account, so y'all should have time to line up your proxies until people start spreading the word from here. Maybe I'll do a blog review next week, so get on them now while they're still there.

lineup:

inner lining:
Hows the quality? They look kind of cheap.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

They are identical to every other Zero Lo "S" and Seylynn "S" drop, and are pretty nice. I mean, the shoe is done up entirely in a nappy suede, and the footbed is leather. The gold foil stamping is a luxurious touch, even though it will most likely wear off with a few wears, not to mention your feet will sweat a lot with this construction. The shape is super original though, and dare I say more mature, but the brighter colors are counter-intuitive to that, BUT it is a Supreme release! Basically, they're worth getting if you're a Supreme fan, a Zero Lo fan, or a Vans Syndicate fan.
ssbsts
UTPL Private

Post by ssbsts »

if anyone can get ahold of or sees a black 8 floating around anywhere i'd love a heads up. of the two pairs i had i skated one and my dog ate the other. there's a general release pair on ebay but i'd really prefer the extra details of the sydicate.