Vans Syndicate x Sean Cliver

Vans' Core-Skater line.
Vandol
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Vans Syndicate x Sean Cliver

Post by Vandol »

@slip on No idea, sean will most likely announce it on ig soon enough, but nothing official
9.5-10.5
SYNICATE
005 Era
006 Sk8-Hi/ Era
015 Sk8-Mid Black
018 Era
IG: @mikeythirty
FS:1
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

SlipOnFiend wrote:When are these supposed to drop?

so they are changing things up a bit starting this season... going to try to time the release for everyone on the same day with a hard launch date.... I can argue both sides of the fence.

for me, who does all the hard work taking photos, telling the story, doing my own R/D and reaping the mild benefits, its kind of a wash.... but for those shops who trickle in 6 pair, throw them on the wall of 1000 shoes, and don't even know what they are, it will help build anticipation and market them to the right crowd. Is that what syndicate should be? well, not my call... I enjoy it being hard to find, hard to get, and NOT on the vans website, even with a tease. But I do get it.... some shops crush it w/ syndicate, others fail season after season... so they are trying to tighten up the ship and get everyone on the same page with how it should be. I think the higher end packaging, goodies and quality materials aka more expensive shoes is also going to weed out some of those bad accounts anyway, so we'll see how it all plays through when the dust settles. Thank you to all on this board who support my shop and help me be able to do what I do and bring the good shoes to you!!!

Long way of saying it will be announced soon ;) A great Syndicate season and through the rest of the year.... should be exciting. And then you know what next year is.... 2015. Ten years of "S".... can't stop wont stop
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

The only thing Vans needs to remember, is that some of us are defectors from other brands, specifically for this reason of anticipated launch dates, hype, and the potential for resellers. It just feels like somebody new took the reigns of the cool sub-divisions of Vans, but that person and their ideas came from an old played out marketing mindset. Great, let's just be followers instead of leaders. Vans needs to really stop looking at what everyone else is doing, and realize that they don't need to buy into this stuff. Like we've preached at lengths before, they already have more credibility and authenticity than most brands out there. Own that shit!
Vandol
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by Vandol »

Yeah honestly seeing a syndicate tab on the vans web page killed it for me. I thought it would forever stay a mystery and a well kept secret lol.
I hope in the future there will still be releases that aren't flared up and a little harder to find. The hunt is one of the best things about this game. Same thing goes for the Vault releases as well. Also both sections on the site link you to dealers (for now). That'll be the day.

Brant you tha man :?:
9.5-10.5
SYNICATE
005 Era
006 Sk8-Hi/ Era
015 Sk8-Mid Black
018 Era
IG: @mikeythirty
FS:1
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

sz 11
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

The freebe is a miniature skateboard, so dope.
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
Juanbeesknees
UTPL Private

Post by Juanbeesknees »

akamedaniel wrote:The freebe is a miniature skateboard, so dope.
:D Image
RickySpanish
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by RickySpanish »

I need these to drop already! The authentics will be mine and the board is sick :D
Size: 10.5/10 in eras, 10 everything else
Instagram: nainoa_o
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

just got word these are a scheduled hard launch date of 6/28. as long as people follow the rules....
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

Brant please don't tell me these are $90+
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

If i remember right they are $90 authentic / $100 mid skool, Daniel. I have them in my hands as we speak and they are pretty darn solid. The board as a goodie probably upped the price a bit as well.

You will definitely see an adjustment on the whole rest of 2014... trying to elevate the quality and drawer boxes (for some) and included gifts. There were a lot of flukes this spring where shoes should have been more expensive, but because of internal mistakes they were all priced lower by about $20, if you remember. Even back to last fall with the OF release, it was a mistake at the retail price... the printing on the soles and special lined drawer box brought them up over the wholesale price and it wasn't caught until it was too late. Thats a rambling way of saying Vans has been eating margin on the division (above and beyond what it normally does) for the last 2-3 seasons....I am really just repeating what I said above in a post about 6 up...

I'll be getting a couple photos up in the next day or two as well on the site for those interested.
SlipOnFiend
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by SlipOnFiend »

So much for that hard release date... Haha
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

europe / uk is its own beast... so that may or may not actually be addressed... ;) hopefully all territories get on the same page and we have a matching worldwide launch from here on out...

vans.com and the vans syndicate tumblr just updated with the whole story on these as well as a couple good photos... I am loading some detail shots up on silostore.com now.
DennisTheMenace
UTPL Private

Post by DennisTheMenace »

Supreme LA had these in stock when I went in today. Just a heads up for anyone in the SoCal.
IG: menvce
RickySpanish
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by RickySpanish »

A guy on ebay is already selling both on ebay.
Size: 10.5/10 in eras, 10 everything else
Instagram: nainoa_o