Vans Vault x OTH x Chuck Hughes Black Crab Pack

Vans' limited edition premium line.
miles_hi
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Re: Vans Vault x OTH x Chuck Hughes Black Crab Pack

Post by miles_hi »

holy shit one 12 left and i got it...im off to buy a lottery ticket.
:D
miles_hi
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by miles_hi »

:idea:
one more fucking shitty release with dicks running the place. i.e another ubiq
got an email 1 hour after saying my order slipped thru.
assholes ended the email with have a nice day.
hey bill got his yea.
fucking fuck.
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

^Damn man that sucks.
I had a feeling something like that would happen if I tried to go for the SK8-HIs.
I honestly didn't expect these to sell out as fast as they did.
Sold out in 9 minutes... And that's sizes 3.5-13.
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
miles_hi
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by miles_hi »

why do these ppl do this shit?
full size runs come on 1 size 12? go fuck yourselfs.
im pissed but im glad i got to keep my $200 but why hype it if you aint got product.
cant wait to see ebay.
rescobot
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by rescobot »

I tried buying the shoe on my iphone and I couldn't even find the shoe when I went to the site. Horrible site.
@rescoesloco

NEED in sz 9 or 9.5:
001 mr cartoon authentic
003 wtaps chukka
005 wtaps chukka
018 wtaps sk8 high
usugrow sk8 high
mastodon blood mountain sk8 high[/color]
miles_hi
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by miles_hi »

fucking amateurs i hope bill got his shoes for free.
nurizat
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Vans Vault x OTH x Chuck Hughes Black Crab Pack

Post by nurizat »

Shitty website..perhaps they should invest some money on their crappy website!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
since 66 forever

size 10.5/11
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

Like the first time , they all went to friends and family :lol:
sz 11
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

erwin wrote:Like the first time , they all went to friends and family :lol:
:lol:
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Man, I feel bad now guys! I woke up just a little while ago, eager to see how the release went. I was out all day yesterday, and away from my computer. It's pretty sad to hear that the release went similar to how the UBIQ one went. I have a bad feeling that any shop collab with Vault from now on, is going to be like this. Maybe they are producing way less than the demand? Either way, we can all agree that it did quite well. That's awesome for OTH. That's not so awesome for those of you who were led to believe that your pair was secured, and then it wasn't. That's always a bitter pill to swallow, but the sneaker culture has always been that way, but it's on a larger scale now days. More people are into shoes, so more people are let down. It sucks. It happens to all of us, ESPECIALLY ME! Maybe the shop is hooking up friends and family, and providing priority to those, including myself, which I am neither a family or friend (well not in a normal sense anyways). Please don't be upset about me getting my pairs either! I will pay resell prices if it's something I know I have to have. Just bought my girl a pair of UBIQ Sk8-Hi's off eBay for $130 shipped. Worn once. Not even DS! My black Playboy Supreme Sk8-Hi's were $170 shipped. So if it's something you have to have, then watch for reasonable reseller prices, and pay up. It's your only option. Also, I don't go around telling the world that I got this or that for free, or for a hook-up. That just ain't my style, but remember I do have something to offer them (quid pro quo), and that is that I run the first and foremost Vans sneaker community site, which does come with some perks here and there, but I never ask for the stuff. Never ever ever ever. You don't fuck with another man's income. I consider myself a true sneakerhead or sneaker collector, and I still buy almost all my kicks like the rest of you, but I sometimes have a better chance at securing my pairs. I don't expect handouts, and dude, even when I organize art exhibitions where we have brand names supporting us with giveaways and what not, I have a hard time asking them for shit. But I'm sorry some of y'all didn't get your pairs. Did any of you manage to get one or both? I'm sure my early review didn't help either, and that's my bad for adding to the hypebeast machine, but had I known there weren't going to be enough to go around even this time, after learning from their Taka OG Style 36 release, then perhaps I would've held off on publishing my review until after the release. Maybe the pairs would've sat for a day if it wasn't for my review. Who knows! Nobody else provided that much info and pics! I'd like to hope that my review had a part in the success of the release. We'll never know the "woulda' coulda' shoulda'" will we?
id10tech
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by id10tech »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Man, I feel bad now guys! I woke up just a little while ago, eager to see how the release went. I was out all day yesterday, and away from my computer. It's pretty sad to hear that the release went similar to how the UBIQ one went. I have a bad feeling that any shop collab with Vault from now on, is going to be like this. Maybe they are producing way less than the demand? Either way, we can all agree that it did quite well. That's awesome for OTH. That's not so awesome for those of you who were led to believe that your pair was secured, and then it wasn't. That's always a bitter pill to swallow, but the sneaker culture has always been that way, but it's on a larger scale now days. More people are into shoes, so more people are let down. It sucks. It happens to all of us, ESPECIALLY ME! Maybe the shop is hooking up friends and family, and providing priority to those, including myself, which I am neither a family or friend (well not in a normal sense anyways). Please don't be upset about me getting my pairs either! I will pay resell prices if it's something I know I have to have. Just bought my girl a pair of UBIQ Sk8-Hi's off eBay for $130 shipped. Worn once. Not even DS! My black Playboy Supreme Sk8-Hi's were $170 shipped. So if it's something you have to have, then watch for reasonable reseller prices, and pay up. It's your only option. Also, I don't go around telling the world that I got this or that for free, or for a hook-up. That just ain't my style, but remember I do have something to offer them (quid pro quo), and that is that I run the first and foremost Vans sneaker community site, which does come with some perks here and there, but I never ask for the stuff. Never ever ever ever. You don't fuck with another man's income. I consider myself a true sneakerhead or sneaker collector, and I still buy almost all my kicks like the rest of you, but I sometimes have a better chance at securing my pairs. I don't expect handouts, and dude, even when I organize art exhibitions where we have brand names supporting us with giveaways and what not, I have a hard time asking them for shit. But I'm sorry some of y'all didn't get your pairs. Did any of you manage to get one or both? I'm sure my early review didn't help either, and that's my bad for adding to the hypebeast machine, but had I known there weren't going to be enough to go around even this time, after learning from their Taka OG Style 36 release, then perhaps I would've held off on publishing my review until after the release. Maybe the pairs would've sat for a day if it wasn't for my review. Who knows! Nobody else provided that much info and pics! I'd like to hope that my review had a part in the success of the release. We'll never know the "woulda' coulda' shoulda'" will we?

you should have that read back to you when you miss a release. lmfao.
FUCK a RE-Seller
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

Bill you dont have to apologize,it's not your fault. :?:
sz 11
SupremeAssassin
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by SupremeAssassin »

erwin wrote:Bill you dont have to apologize,it's not your fault. :?:
Like Erwin said you should NEVER apologize for anything you have received. I check this forum literally every single day. I go to the homepage, click forum, sign in and see if anything is new. I seach the web to find out new information to share with you all. If this site didn't exist what would I do? After I bought my first vans vault shoe, this was the only site that made feel like a vans head. I was the average "buy a pair of plain authentics in a vans store" before I found this site. Your reviews help out a lot as well. I'm so lucky to have listened to your advice on the blends sk8-hi zips because I'm usual a 10 and I'm glad I picked a 9.5. The same goes for the Black Crabs. Super sick review. You deserve a free pair or two; there's nothing wrong with that especially someone who runs the largest vans sneakerhead site in America (outside of Indonesia. They love vans like us). Be proud!
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Hehe oh stop it... OK go on. :lol: .
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

not gonna lie, now I feel bad for my posts...
sz12