Vans Syndicate x Jason Dill/AVE (AV Classic High/Low) Pack

Vans' Core-Skater line.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Vans Syndicate x Jason Dill/AVE (AV Native American) Pac

Post by silokinesis »

^^^ amazing photos guys... and the official syndicate ones.. that flat instagram vibe is perfect for this release. almost don't even have to bother taking my own this go around!

Ours will be here in store and online Tuesday... not sure if the weather held them up an extra day or not. Anxious for the production pairs to be on my feet asap.
Last edited by silokinesis on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
LV_1790
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by LV_1790 »

silokinesis wrote:^^^ amazing photos guys... and the official syndicate ones.. that flat instagram vibe is perfect for this release. almost don't even have to bother taking my own this go around!

at $65, 35th ave is blowing it... breaking the rules #1 and then not making any money either.... I know that happened a little bit w/ the Ice-T pack, but that was some internal confusion... for those deal seekers, I guess grab em while you can and be stoked you got up. retail is indeed 85 and 110.

Ours will be here in store and online Tuesday... not sure if the weather held them up an extra day or not. Anxious for the production pairs to be on my feet asap.
Thanks brant copped :D
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

I just copped a pair of the AV Classics for $62.
Some of these shops are selling a lot lower than retail.
I would think with the hype from that last AVE/Dill Pack that they would be trying to get top dollar with these.
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
Vandol
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by Vandol »

Highs looking real good, Very nice touches all around, Love the S logo on the inner
9.5-10.5
SYNICATE
005 Era
006 Sk8-Hi/ Era
015 Sk8-Mid Black
018 Era
IG: @mikeythirty
FS:1
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

akamedaniel -- you are 100% right. These have every chance of being worth double retail, so thats the easiest way to put it... silly for certain stores to cut themselves out of the equation. Vans got their money, anyone reselling is going to make money, dumb for the account to at least not make their margin to keep their doors open....
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
RuDe-oNe
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by RuDe-oNe »

Yea my shop was also chargin $69.99 for lows. :?
id10tech wrote:I want to know who the fuck you are.
http://www.hideandgrain.com
48waffle
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by 48waffle »

Wow, did any shops learn or heard about what happen to the Ice pack.... It takes others longer to learn I guess
Size 10-10.5
Looking for : sk8 hi or era OG Palm Leaf in black or white
Carhartt Old Skool any color
LV_1790
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by LV_1790 »

The highs looking really good :D
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

48waffle wrote:Wow, did any shops learn or heard about what happen to the Ice pack.... It takes others longer to learn I guess

^^^ like i don't have enough things to do.... but my little detective work leads me to believe that the drawer box and goodies were not factored into the original wholesale order form... so you are 100% right 48waffle. Its the Ice-T thing all over again...
Still sorting out how / why pricing changed -- almost certainly due to the high quality and extras, and shops that don't pay attention probably blew it. Primitive, like us, looked at their invoice and charge accordingly. Those guys going blind are just burning margin. (to the best of my knowledge...maybe I'm being harsh.)

I put kind of a fun photo up on the front page of silostore.com, (check the rollover) blogged it and have additional images on the webstore.. So if you check around all my spots there should be multiple angles and details shots that you
guys may enjoy... Couple fun facts on the blogpost that haven't been released as well.
Last edited by silokinesis on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

at any rate heres one photo to get back to focusing on the amazing product:

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Very nice!
Scumkun
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Scumkun »

glad to see an amazing release from Syndicate this year already. Just copped the low tops from silo today.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

These are looking awesome! Can't wait to get my set!
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

HUGE HEADS UP:

how to put the right PR spin on this one... I guess I'd title it "christmas comes early... errrr late"

this pack was supposed to be the 85 / 110 price because of additional costs as outlined before : But the original order form, and changes did not reflect this for some stores. Since so many accounts did not get the update, and had already sold at a low price, Vans is taking the hit and just sent out a notice that the price is dropped to the 70 / 90 that some accounts have been charging.

So even though this pack is worth every penny imo at the MSRP, the UPDATED pricing is the lower price: $70 / $90.

Anyone that bought from me at the original price will be getting an email or PM and see a refund for the difference in some form.

I apologize for any hassle --- but I guess if you were stoked before, then its just a little bonus ;)
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Whoa, even better!
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.