Vans x Supreme SS 2014

Vans' collaborations with other brands.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Vans x Supreme SS 2014

Post by DJGuamstyles »

SupremeAssassin wrote:
DJGuamstyles wrote:Eyyy! $110 for Sk8-Hi's was a nice surprise. Got a burgundy 12 Sk8-Hi. Stay tuned for the restocks all day!
I was surprised with that price tag. Cheaper than vault sk8-hi zips. But I couldn't think of anything other than quickly picking the black sk8his in sz 10 and hitting the process payment button. I forgot how crazy it is ordering from supreme's web store. When I refreshed the page after check out that shit was sold out in one minute!!!
Hehe, yes cheaper than Vault Sk8-Hi zips, but in terms of value, the Vaults are top-notch in material, build, and design, and are more valuable in that aspect. But of course in our world, rarity, uniqueness and demand factor into our perceived value...and of course resell value ;)
Portugal.
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Portugal. »

Stupid me. Completely forgot these came out today.
Wanted to grab a pair of sk8 his in white or burgandy.

Bill if you end up catching a restock, you think you could post on the heads up twotter like with the cdgs. Pretty pretty please. That way it goes straight to my phone.
I'll be checking in here as well though

Looking For These in Sizes 9-11. PM if Selling at a Good Price:
-Vans Wtaps
-Vans Syndicates
-Vans Rick Griffin E-Street
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yes sir, I can do that! Even though I really should change the name to HeadsUpUTP hehe.

Edit...I just changed the name. For all you new guys, follow @HeadsUpUTP on Twitter. I sometimes drop restock info on it. I don't flood that twitter account, so it's okay to leave mobile notifications on.
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

I cant remember who said it but I think supreme has definitely released vans that are well worth investing in.. just not in recent years. The quality has turned to GR in recent recent years. So that really takes away from being able to collect them imo.

Now these white sk8 hi's are super cool looking. Reminds me of the fbi white sk8 hi a little. Black ones aren't bad either.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

08 Old Skool and Mtn. Editions were their best quality release in my opinion. The Zero Half Cabs & Old Skools had some super nappy suede and premium soft full-grain leather, but they experimented with that sole that was used on the WTAPS Sk8-Mids, which was the only real negative about those. Any other high quality versions from them, you can think of? Should we give them credit for always using pigskin liners and sock staining red footbeds, lol?
SupremeAssassin
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by SupremeAssassin »

DJGuamstyles wrote:
SupremeAssassin wrote:
DJGuamstyles wrote:Eyyy! $110 for Sk8-Hi's was a nice surprise. Got a burgundy 12 Sk8-Hi. Stay tuned for the restocks all day!
I was surprised with that price tag. Cheaper than vault sk8-hi zips. But I couldn't think of anything other than quickly picking the black sk8his in sz 10 and hitting the process payment button. I forgot how crazy it is ordering from supreme's web store. When I refreshed the page after check out that shit was sold out in one minute!!!
Hehe, yes cheaper than Vault Sk8-Hi zips, but in terms of value, the Vaults are top-notch in material, build, and design, and are more valuable in that aspect. But of course in our world, rarity, uniqueness and demand factor into our perceived value...and of course resell value ;)

Very true about the quality of the sk8-hi zips!!!
LV_1790
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by LV_1790 »

Missed these oh well :|
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

DJGuamstyles wrote:08 Old Skool and Mtn. Editions were their best quality release in my opinion. The Zero Half Cabs & Old Skools had some super nappy suede and premium soft full-grain leather, but they experimented with that sole that was used on the WTAPS Sk8-Mids, which was the only real negative about those. Any other high quality versions from them, you can think of? Should we give them credit for always using pigskin liners and sock staining red footbeds, lol?
Haha, that's one thing I do love about Supreme releases. The pigskin liners and footbeds always feel really great to me. It's one reason why I wish they'd release a more wearable authentic for me! The Campbell's authentics and sk8-hi's felt so great, but I never wore them and ended up selling them. Now I kind of want another pair to modify just cuz they're so comfortable. haha It's one thing that makes every Supreme release more tempting to me.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Black Authentics and White just had a few sizes restocked. Hope you were following the twitter acct.
SupremeAssassin
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by SupremeAssassin »

I hope they come with a pair of laces because I need to swap out those white laces on the black sk8his wit black laces.
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

they will.
sz12
MF HectoOR
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by MF HectoOR »

There is still a line at preme la. Currently in it.
MF HectoOR
sz 9.5-10.5

Shoes For Sale [Updated 04.23.12]
Filson Slip On sz.9
Looking to Buy/Trade [Updated 04.23.12] - Looking for NECKFACE & Taka Hayashi's
OTWS Feedback
NSB Feedback
ISS/SC Feedback
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Just nuts. #SGFU
MF HectoOR
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by MF HectoOR »

Seriously but I think everyone is here to pick up that baseball Jersey.
MF HectoOR
sz 9.5-10.5

Filson Slip On sz.9
OTWS Feedback
NSB Feedback
ISS/SC Feedback
MF HectoOR
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by MF HectoOR »

Dang was given a wrong box. All sk8 hi sold out and most sizes of the authentic. Got a green 10 which I wanted and was getting a 10.5 burgundy but got a 12 somehow... well 12 is up for anything I can't do anything with it lol
MF HectoOR
sz 9.5-10.5

Filson Slip On sz.9
OTWS Feedback
NSB Feedback
ISS/SC Feedback