[Official] Supreme

Anything clothing related
werkz
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Re: [Official] Supreme

Post by werkz »

SS under new ownership and whole thing was re done to get rid of spam bots. Got a chatbox now too
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

Supreme sale starting this Thursday (07/15/10)
Possibly 20-30% off.
ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by ryanskeet »

JIGSAWjr
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by JIGSAWjr »

08/02/2010

Autumn/Winter 2010
New content, announcements and previews of the Supreme Autumn/Winter 2010 collection coming soon.
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

JIGSAWjr wrote:Image
08/02/2010

Autumn/Winter 2010
New content, announcements and previews of the Supreme Autumn/Winter 2010 collection coming soon.
For a better look... :mrgreen:

magas
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by magas »

I like and respect Supreme because the fact that it is part of skateboarding history, but resell prices are crazy. Please don't ridicule me, but i never owned anything from supreme beside their vans collab. Are the quality worth the price? i'm asking because i'm about to make a trip to supreme store in new york just to see how it looks like.
I LIKE IT ROUND LIKE THE MOON
Stoopz
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Stoopz »

I don't think any of those questions are going to be ones that anyone but yourself are going to be able to answer.

I like their stuff, it fits me well...of course I would like it to be cheaper, but that hasn't stoped me from buying the things that I've wanted.

If your in NYC, you should definitely stop by the shop....along with DQM, A.P.C, Uniqlo, and about a dozen other places that are right around the same area.
size11.5
ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by ryanskeet »

Fall/winter release looks promising. Lots of great pieces.. wish I could afford it all. Lol
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by skorone »

so the f/w is dropping today but not online till next week ? Am i correct?
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

I love old school horrors to death, but preme using images of Universal's monsters... It's just sad.
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by skorone »

^^Am with you on that , Love old skool Monster flicks,love Supreme . But this is pretty weak for not having Dracula or the Wolfman?
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

I don't love supreme tho. I pretty much hate it, but it's kinda complicated. It's more of a hatred towards all those hypebeast kids that wear supreme, than supreme as a brand. And hatred towards hype. But back to the collabo - I always felt like oldschool black&white horror movies were something special, and preme just doesn't belong there. To me it's like something really cool was mixed with something really fucked up. I don't know if any of that makes sense :lol:
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by skorone »

I dont want to get into it over whats hype and who is a hypebeast , yes it sucks that people wear ANY brand because of the hype and not because they like it , but thats life. It will not stop me from buying anything . I honestly think that people that stay away from a label just because "Hypebeasts" wear it think a little to far into things , but whatever . Wear what you like fuck what others have to say . No love lost towards you Crimson ...

Still bummed on no Dracula or Wolfman , and if they released a T-shirt i might get one.
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

It's all good, man :D

Oh, and check this out
Available at the end of September at selected stockists in Japan, t-shirts retail for $149 USD, sweatshirts are $239 USD and pullovers are $261 USD.
And yeah, it is weird, why did they choose less popular monsters? No Frankie, Drac or Wolfman. Haha Invisible Man without bandages would be pretty cool :lol:
Damn, I still have Universal Monsters Collection with those cool busts of Frankenstain, Wolfman and Dracula ;D