018 Era
IG: @mikeythirty
FS:1
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Syndicate x Mike Hill "Alien Workshop" Pack

Post by rocketgoof »

It's early yet, so more and more sites will be stocking them as the month goes on. Kinetic has 'em, though:

http://www.kineticskateboarding.com/pro ... /SKU=90950

Missed out on Silo cuz I was gone most of the weekend, but grabbed a pair off there just in case! Can't wait to have this release! Might even have to order a pair for the gf if I can find her size. haha
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

WHOA - just logged in this morning and my whole stock is gone in the authentic sans a couple randoms... I had already booked another dozen pair or so to fill in. Will check on those and see if I can get that po# going out the door asap. Will edit this post as soon as I know for sure.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
Vandol
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by Vandol »

rocketgoof wrote:It's early yet, so more and more sites will be stocking them as the month goes on. Kinetic has 'em, though:

http://www.kineticskateboarding.com/pro ... /SKU=90950

Missed out on Silo cuz I was gone most of the weekend, but grabbed a pair off there just in case! Can't wait to have this release! Might even have to order a pair for the gf if I can find her size. haha
yeah just realized SILO is early thanks though.
silokinesis wrote:WHOA - just logged in this morning and my whole stock is gone in the authentic sans a couple randoms... I had already booked another dozen pair or so to fill in. Will check on those and see if I can get that po# going out the door asap. Will edit this post as soon as I know for sure.
I'll wait for the update to order from you good people at SILO

OTWS support 8-)
9.5-10.5
SYNICATE
005 Era
006 Sk8-Hi/ Era
015 Sk8-Mid Black
018 Era
MF HectoOR
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by MF HectoOR »

What's the sizing on the both shoes?
MF HectoOR
sz 9.5-10.5

Shoes For Sale [Updated 04.23.12]
Filson Slip On sz.9
Looking to Buy/Trade [Updated 04.23.12] - Looking for NECKFACE & Taka Hayashi's
OTWS Feedback
NSB Feedback
ISS/SC Feedback
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^ are you asking how they fit, or what is coming back into stock? :)
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
MF HectoOR
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by MF HectoOR »

Sorry the fit on feet haha.
MF HectoOR
sz 9.5-10.5

Filson Slip On sz.9
OTWS Feedback
NSB Feedback
ISS/SC Feedback
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^^ no weird surprises for you. authentics are true to any recent syndicate low top, and sk8 hi run just a touch longer i feel like. they have been pretty consistent lately, so if you buy what you have been buying over the last year accordingly, you should be good.

for those that care, as an fyi, boot is DT sole, authentics are IFC, at least that i've noticed so far.
Music City
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Syndicate x Mike Hill "Alien Workshop" Pack

Post by Music City »

silokinesis wrote:^^ no weird surprises for you. authentics are true to any recent syndicate low top, and sk8 hi run just a touch longer i feel like. they have been pretty consistent lately, so if you buy what you have been buying over the last year accordingly, you should be good.

for those that care, as an fyi, boot is DT sole, authentics are IFC, at least that i've noticed so far.
What is a DT sole and and IFC sole?
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

If you look at the sole, there's usually a stamp/imprint in the toe area of the diamond tread telling which factory the shoes/soles were manufactured in. Some people have noticed that the IFC soles don't seem to last as long and get shredded faster. I feel like they've gotten better in the last year, so maybe Vans addressed it. Either that or I just have too many shoes in rotation so I haven't noticed them wearing as fast... haha

Most of the syndicates I've gotten lately have had IFC soles as well, so hopefully they're not pumping out cheap soles on the Syndicate line, still!

Edit: Found a pic of it:
No idea why that says fake (the site was in japanese), but at least you get the idea.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

id10tech
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by id10tech »

Most of my limited run Vans are IFC. It's likely just the manufacturer stamp.

Just got my Sk8-Hi in! Super sick. Thanks SILO!!!!!!

* AS far as sizing, Brant's right. But the difference is super slight. I'm a stickler for having tight footwear and these are fine to me.

Last edited by id10tech on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FUCK a RE-Seller
Vandol
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by Vandol »

^^ maybe its the placement of the "IFC" stamp.

Checked my Syndicate sk8hi pro, people giving weird looks. But I noticed it was closer to all side of the diamond??
9.5-10.5
SYNICATE
005 Era
006 Sk8-Hi/ Era
015 Sk8-Mid Black
018 Era
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Either way, just wanted to show about where to find it on the sole. Mine are usually in a diamond just above the hexagonal tread like in the picture, but it could vary by size.

More on topic, I got my authentics in last night and they're awesome! A little less bright than I expected (the dust bag is the color I was expecting the shoes to be in person), but still great. Love the stamp set! Probably the best Syndicate accessory since the Rad's. Gonna wait around on the boot for now. I may regret it at the beginning of next winter if I don't have 'em, but I might pick up a pair still.

Syndicates seasons are a little off lately... Julien Stranger's at the beginning of winter... Sk8-hi boot at the end of winter... haha Can't wait til warmer weather so I can rock my Stranger Old Skools! And my Cab Lites... And my Authentic 69's... Seems I've been waiting on all my Syndicates the last few months... Too much high quality pig suede and ventilation to rock 'em in the wet, cold, salty winter! haha

silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^ I had a bit of trouble trying to shoot color correct photos with mine.... I was first worried they came out too aqua, then too mint, etc... weirdly enough my most accurate tinted photos were with my iPhone. beauty in simplicity. I also lazily didnt want to hop over the counter the other day to show the sk8 hi to someone, so I pulled out my flashlight and shot it at the syndicate display, and my blue led really showed the contrast between the green tint and the black pigskin insole... too late now to reshoot, but it would have really helped get the color right.

As far as sizing, yeah I default to Idtech on the sk8 hi..appreciate your input immensely. (and thank you for your purchase!) I wrote out a big paragraph and then scrapped it, since I was going to probably be more confusing than anything... the only thing I did was try on the new elijah berle sk8 hi pro to contrast it, and those were a bit more snug.... BUT those just may have more padding too... so anyway. too much help can be no help at all ;)
Last edited by silokinesis on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MF HectoOR
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by MF HectoOR »

Thanks brant!
MF HectoOR
sz 9.5-10.5

Filson Slip On sz.9
OTWS Feedback