samxedge

Introduce yourself - maybe add a pic of your collection, or favorite kicks!
samxedge
UTPL Private

Re: samxedge

Post by samxedge »

Crimson Ghost wrote:
samxedge wrote:He's acquired about 40 pairs in the past year of us dating. Whenever I find something cool in his size I snag em too.
Would you like to be my girlfriend?
I include a picture of a cute kitten to help you decide.

The kitten won me over. I'm in love.
SEARCHING FOR:
Watermelon authentics
Gorilla Biscuits sk8 hi
ANY Mickey Mouse vans (Sk8 hi/authentics)
Black mono leather lo-pros

SIZE 5.5 & 6
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

Make sure to hit up our member Silokenisis, he owns shop and he's passionate about Syndicate. Anyway, he says (I was asking so I could get my girl some heat) that Syndicate makes the shoes to order, so when you come to the site and find out about upcoming 'S' releases, tell him what you want and he could possibly get them to run your size.

And welcome, btw! It's going to be so cool to have a girl active here with input different than ours.

@Thane haha I was profiling too, thinking (what kind of dude wears that size and goes for Lo Pro's??) haha to each his own, but still uncommon. But I didn't even think about her being a girl, it's so foreign to these sites haha.

What's your name?
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
samxedge
UTPL Private

Post by samxedge »

JesseC wrote:Make sure to hit up our member Silokenisis, he owns shop and he's passionate about Syndicate. Anyway, he says (I was asking so I could get my girl some heat) that Syndicate makes the shoes to order, so when you come to the site and find out about upcoming 'S' releases, tell him what you want and he could possibly get them to run your size.

And welcome, btw! It's going to be so cool to have a girl active here with input different than ours.

@Thane haha I was profiling too, thinking (what kind of dude wears that size and goes for Lo Pro's??) haha to each his own, but still uncommon. But I didn't even think about her being a girl, it's so foreign to these sites haha.

What's your name?
I'll hit him up! That sounds rad, I didn't know that. It's so frustrating wearing a size 6.

I'm Samantha! :)
SEARCHING FOR:
Watermelon authentics
Gorilla Biscuits sk8 hi
ANY Mickey Mouse vans (Sk8 hi/authentics)
Black mono leather lo-pros

SIZE 5.5 & 6
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Whoa, that bench and coasters! AWESOME! Super rad collection and welcome to the forum!
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
Mattysxe
UTPL Private

Post by Mattysxe »

Hey Sam! It's funny finding you on here, Journeys Vans addicts ftw!
Looking or Descendents Authentics Men's 9.5/10!!!