Please ! Review "Vans Syndicate 014 x W)TAPS Spider Sample"

Vans' Core-Skater line.
IMP986
UTPL Private

Please ! Review "Vans Syndicate 014 x W)TAPS Spider Sample"

Post by IMP986 »

Who can review this shoes, help me please.
I can not find the detail about this shoes from website.

Thank you guys
Attachments
T2OJKmXgtXXXXXXXXX_!!113159595-tile.jpg
T2OJKmXgtXXXXXXXXX_!!113159595-tile.jpg (233.99 KiB) Viewed 2274 times
I Vans Shoes
Size : 9us

Nice to meet you all.
IMP986
UTPL Private

Re: Please ! Review "Vans Syndicate 014 x W)TAPS Spider Samp

Post by IMP986 »

A picture above is fake from China !

This real or fake ?
Attachments
WTapsDetails-tile.jpg
WTapsDetails-tile.jpg (217.44 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
I Vans Shoes

Nice to meet you all.
magas
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by magas »

i can't really tell, but the sample had way of life embroidered on the back just like the picture, but to be honest i can't tell. china is hella sketchy.
I LIKE IT ROUND LIKE THE MOON
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

the ones that you first posted seem fake, but it appears you already know that by your comments, unless its just the angles of the photo that really make them look too boxy/warped in the sole, and the wrap was just done extremely sloppily on this particular pair. They are just off enough to make me want to beware.

As Magas stated, they DO have the embroidery in the back. The goofy lettering in the W and O is accurate. The side panel of the samples IS all sued as well.

Your second post is interesting, because the bottom right photo from the attached collage is from the haven blog, when one of the employees received a pair and posted them before the official release. SO my thoughts on that one, is that if someone is using that image to try to sell a pair a shoes, and not their own, they are misrepresenting the pair, and you never know what you would actually receive after purchase.

Generally if a shoe is a sample it will have a blue tag on it as well, and I would want to have that included, if i was buying, as an added authenticity. I liken it to fake air max's, etc, when a factory can churn out an almost identical shoe, but for some reason doesnt get the extras right, horrible box, etc.

thats my 3 cents, hope it helps a little.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
IMP986
UTPL Private

Post by IMP986 »

magas wrote:i can't really tell, but the sample had way of life embroidered on the back just like the picture, but to be honest i can't tell. china is hella sketchy.
Yes,I don't have any picture for compare it.
I Vans Shoes

Nice to meet you all.
IMP986
UTPL Private

Post by IMP986 »

silokinesis wrote:the ones that you first posted seem fake, but it appears you already know that by your comments, unless its just the angles of the photo that really make them look too boxy/warped in the sole, and the wrap was just done extremely sloppily on this particular pair. They are just off enough to make me want to beware.

As Magas stated, they DO have the embroidery in the back. The goofy lettering in the W and O is accurate. The side panel of the samples IS all sued as well.

Your second post is interesting, because the bottom right photo from the attached collage is from the haven blog, when one of the employees received a pair and posted them before the official release. SO my thoughts on that one, is that if someone is using that image to try to sell a pair a shoes, and not their own, they are misrepresenting the pair, and you never know what you would actually receive after purchase.

Generally if a shoe is a sample it will have a blue tag on it as well, and I would want to have that included, if i was buying, as an added authenticity. I liken it to fake air max's, etc, when a factory can churn out an almost identical shoe, but for some reason doesnt get the extras right, horrible box, etc.

thats my 3 cents, hope it helps a little.
Thank you for your comment.
I think that like you.

But I want the real sample picture for make the review. Because bad person maybe buy the shoes from China and selling in the hight price.
I Vans Shoes

Nice to meet you all.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

So basically, you want to see if someone on here actually has these samples, and can take pics of theirs? Brant, did you get these in sample form?
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

The blue ones are real.
sz 11
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

yes GUAM I have both colorways in sample that are deadstock. (And am happy to snap a couple photos this week....for the greater good:) but I guess my main comment in my rant is that the photos in the blue set are not the actual sellers pair, so unless the seller provides him tagged photos, it doesnt really matter what the real ones look like, there is no way to guarantee what IMP986 is actually sent, after purchasing, is real. (unless i am missing something obvious in the communication?)
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yeah, I understood what you meant. If someone's going to sell something, they should at least use actual pics. If you look on eBay at the Vans iPhone cases, most people used my photos, hehe.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

Im not a fan of tagging my pics all over the place (although I used to do it often), as im not necessarily trying to advertise, and sometimes ruins the aesthetic, but you are right, and we do have to be a little careful, who knows what people are using them for. most of the time its harmless, but its a big world, kind of creepy to see a shot you took being used for someone to sell a product....even if the intentions are honest...but horrible if its dishonest. I always assume someone would know a photo of mine from the background, etc (or YOUR blanket! :) but someone on the other side of the earth may not.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yup! I always try and take pics on my blanket, my wooden dining room table, or lately the patio chair, because the blanket is covered in dust and ashes from the smokers in the house, hehe.
Terrorismo
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Terrorismo »

Taobao is a sketchy place.. would suggest to see them in real life..
I always TELL the TRUTH..even when I LIE..
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

still think they should have kept the whole shoe suede…
sz12