shaztech

Introduce yourself - maybe add a pic of your collection, or favorite kicks!
shaztech
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

shaztech

Post by shaztech »

hey peepz! how's everyone?? heard about this site from a fellow sneakerhead. Been posting on instagram mainly under the nick "shaztech" ( do look up for me yeaa?! ) . Originally from Malaysia but currently working/residing in Singapore, working as a Flight attendant with Singapore Airlines, I would say traveling and sneakers would be close to my second nature... Cant really call myself a loyal fan to any specific label. But been collecting few Vans (mainly ERA) and Asics GLiii s. past years my sneaker collection only shouts Nike AM1 and few SBs. I guessed one can get bored after series of burst air systems throughout the years. Now keeping it simple and less Air Bubbles (still loving my AM1s tho.) Anyway, let me end this intro with stating my intentions....

I,
- would love to expand my Sneaker Network globally.
- log in and just talk kicks and such... ( since lately not been getting freedom of discussing kicks with my GF. I thk she've had it with all these. LOL! )
- possible to catch up with old (and future) releases that i missed .
- another channel to post photos of kicks and get appreciated for it.
- ( intentionally left blank )

So far thats all I have for now. If anyone would like to add up more to the intention column, feel free to do so :) you are more than welcome. Well it's only proper if say, Hope to know each and everyone of you... and HALLOOO!!
Attachments
this was taken in london recently.
this was taken in london recently.
IMG_2513.JPG (165.76 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
Terrorismo
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Re: shaztech

Post by Terrorismo »

sup homie. welcome to OTWS..
I always TELL the TRUTH..even when I LIE..
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

Welcome to the site! Seems like we got a lot of dudes coming up from Singapore, must be sneaker friendly over threre, anyways post up some pics of your collection.
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
Terrorismo
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Terrorismo »

akamedaniel.. haha yeah.. been spreading the word about the forums for some time now..
I always TELL the TRUTH..even when I LIE..
nurizat
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by nurizat »

yo bro....glad to see u here ma fren...

haha...cheers!!!!
since 66 forever

size 10.5/11
shaztech
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by shaztech »

thanks for the warm welcome... will update more photos as soon as I figure out how to resize my photos using photo bucket and etc. will it work if the photos come from my hard disc??
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

shaztech wrote:will update more photos as soon as I figure out how to resize my photos using photo bucket
No need to resize your photos on photobucket, the site will fit them to it's dimensions. Just post the direct link using the Img HTML code.
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by mackiv »

shaztech wrote: - log in and just talk kicks and such... ( since lately not been getting freedom of discussing kicks with my GF. I thk she've had it with all these. LOL! )
hahahha priceless!!!

welcome brudda man from anotha land! im new here too, and the peeps are awsome. can't wait to see what u got.
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

wut'chu got fo sale in my size?
ALSO LOOKIN FOR HOSOI RISING SUN SLIP-ON SZ 12-13
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Welcome sir! What a great way to introduce yourself, hehe. Laid it all out on the table, and not once did you mention to resell, which is obviously the busiest part of our forum, with members who don't even interact with the rest of us. I see so many names in the marketplace that are unfamiliar, and it's obvious, we're just another outlet in their shameless attempt to resell crap we already have, or know how to get for cheaper. I'm loving that Fahmy (Terrorismo), Izam (joni_loco), and a few other Malaysia/Singapore heads really help push us. Worldwide takeover is all of our intentions here! Haha! We need to incorporate that into our motto or slogan. Perhaps on our next tee!
magas
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by magas »

yo i was just on singapore airlines coming back from Indonesia 3 weeks ago. that's sick that you work for singapore airlines. hands down the best flight i have ever been on.
I LIKE IT ROUND LIKE THE MOON
nurizat
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by nurizat »

Yeah Guam...couldn't agree more...ha ha
since 66 forever

size 10.5/11
shaztech
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by shaztech »

akamedaniel wrote:
shaztech wrote:will update more photos as soon as I figure out how to resize my photos using photo bucket
No need to resize your photos on photobucket, the site will fit them to it's dimensions. Just post the direct link using the Img HTML code.
sorry for the confusion... i meant the file size. since the max is 255kb :) thanks btw sir
shaztech
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by shaztech »

mackiv wrote:
shaztech wrote: - log in and just talk kicks and such... ( since lately not been getting freedom of discussing kicks with my GF. I thk she've had it with all these. LOL! )
hahahha priceless!!!

welcome brudda man from anotha land! im new here too, and the peeps are awsome. can't wait to see what u got.
thanks a bunch! i'm all excited to get this thing going :) like joining some sort of "sneakerholic anonymous" :P
shaztech
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by shaztech »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Welcome sir! What a great way to introduce yourself, hehe. Laid it all out on the table, and not once did you mention to resell, which is obviously the busiest part of our forum, with members who don't even interact with the rest of us. I see so many names in the marketplace that are unfamiliar, and it's obvious, we're just another outlet in their shameless attempt to resell crap we already have, or know how to get for cheaper. I'm loving that Fahmy (Terrorismo), Izam (joni_loco), and a few other Malaysia/Singapore heads really help push us. Worldwide takeover is all of our intentions here! Haha! We need to incorporate that into our motto or slogan. Perhaps on our next tee!
thanks for the warm welcome sir. Yeah I have to admit that fahmy (terrorismo) is playing his role in scouting new members here. I'm pretty much involve with Malaysia and indonesia scene. maybe once I get hold of this site properly, maybe I can help out to spread the love and build even bigger empire :twisted: Next tee would be awesome idea sir!
shaztech
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by shaztech »

magas wrote:yo i was just on singapore airlines coming back from Indonesia 3 weeks ago. that's sick that you work for singapore airlines. hands down the best flight i have ever been on.
ur indonesian?? which part? let me know the next time you're flying Singapore Airlines :) maybe we can meet up onboard! SAME GOES TO EVERYONE YEAA!! Lol!