Vans Syndicate X Carhartt 2012

Vans' Core-Skater line.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Vans Syndicate X Carhartt 2012

Post by silokinesis »

^ would be odd though for a dude to just disappear from a forum he loved / was enthusiastic about, all for less than 1k i would think. Integrity amongst peers / friends is worth a lot more than a few pair of shoes or some measly dollars... so that said, I have to wonder more so for his safety / sanity. I pray he is just busy and will be back safe and sound soon.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Wolfs: Yeah, Safwansay, joni_loco, You, and now nurizat. Didn't know nurizat was also in the mix. His last activity was on his gf's instagram, in which he liked a picture. That was like 4 or 5 days ago. Her instagram name is @fanny_seputra
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

wolfstrice09 wrote:Don't ask shaztech to pick these up for you...

Erwin, were these the ones you were saying will be sent to all Syndicate accounts?
Must be there aren't that many Carhartt releases. And shaztech is a scammer!?can't believe that(till now) there must be something else going on
sz 11
Music City
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Music City »

These Era's will be Europe only again.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

way to crush all hope and dreams Music City!!!!!! (in all honesty -----appreciate the information, at least we know in advance ;) I hadn't heard anything official but assumed as much.)
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
Music City
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Music City »

silokinesis wrote:way to crush all hope and dreams Music City!!!!!! (in all honesty -----appreciate the information, at least we know in advance ;) I hadn't heard anything official but assumed as much.)
Trust me, when I heard that it might be US release, I was pretty psyched. However, I wanted to make sure either way, and unfortunately it is Europe only again.

Hope you are doing well and next fall Syndicate is gonna be special.
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

Or will WIP NY get these as well?

Better not pull any of that shit they did last time. Carhartt has no idea how to conduct business. Wish they would make one that made it to actuall Syndicate accounts.
sz12
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

Music City wrote:
silokinesis wrote:way to crush all hope and dreams Music City!!!!!! (in all honesty -----appreciate the information, at least we know in advance ;) I hadn't heard anything official but assumed as much.)
Trust me, when I heard that it might be US release, I was pretty psyched. However, I wanted to make sure either way, and unfortunately it is Europe only again.

Hope you are doing well and next fall Syndicate is gonna be special.
can't wait!!!!

wolfstrice09 wrote:Or will WIP NY get these as well?

Better not pull any of that shit they did last time. Carhartt has no idea how to conduct business. Wish they would make one that made it to actuall Syndicate accounts.
^^^ when all the craziness was going down, I was a little bummed to hear about what had all happened to all you guys in NYC. I went on to their fb page to see if anyone had said anything similar across the globe and was shocked / reminded they had over 200,00 likes, and 55+ stores. I kind of forgot every carhartt store ive ever been to in europe is a WIP boutique. It really is its own entity, and its a great line, I think very appropriate they have their own collection.....just wish they treated us a little better in the usa. At the same time, I am glad that the shops that carry carharrt WIP over here don't just automatically get a syndicate product either.....but say if for instance I, silo, had a carhartt account and also a syndicate, that it would be recognized and we be allocated some pairs. It is what it is I guess.....for whats its worth, I went to 4 WIP shops in UK/ EU last month and while i wound up empty handed, every shop was super nice, and selling them for exactly what they were supposed to.
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

yeah I didn't mean Carhartt as a whole I was mostly steering that toward WIP in NY...
sz12
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^ most definitely.
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

Union LA should have been blessed with the Carhartt Old Skool Syndicates (like in the past) since they carry/sell Carhartt WIP.
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

lookdown wrote:Union LA should have been blessed with the Carhartt Old Skool Syndicates (like in the past) since they carry/sell Carhartt WIP.
They said it would be too expensive to sell since they'd pay almost.. if not full retail for them (since they don't have a syndicate account)
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^^^ dead on - they were drop shipped straight to EU --- so they would have been double once WIP got their markup on. Probably worse than ebay pricing once you factor in customs, etc.
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

akamedaniel wrote:
lookdown wrote:Union LA should have been blessed with the Carhartt Old Skool Syndicates (like in the past) since they carry/sell Carhartt WIP.
They said it would be too expensive to sell since they'd pay almost.. if not full retail for them (since they don't have a syndicate account)
Pssh. Visvim is expensive. Hahaha.

Either way, it'll fit in their store. Lifestyle + high-end/Japanese streetwear.
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

Black Old Skools are back up in a 10.5
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$