MacKIV

Introduce yourself - maybe add a pic of your collection, or favorite kicks!
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

MacKIV

Post by mackiv »

Wussup yall, the names Mack, and i hail from the east bay, California. I skated from my young years until I graduated high school. I remember skating in vans that i found at ross when i was about 10, and that was the first time i understood the concept of a good "skate shoe". Then I went to college, quit skating, but kept the shoe! Unfortunately I didn't own a car for the first half of college, so my vans never acheived the chance to "collect" lol..I believe in wearing my shoes best I can til they are retired, so I probly won't be posting in the marketplace section, I suppose u could say I'm not really a "hardcore" collector, but like many others here, I have been a faithful follower of their product. I grew up in CA, but graduated high school in NJ and i pulled alot of attention with my "California shoes" that weren't as easily accessible to them. When i moved back for college, I had found that Vans had become more popular than ever. My old neighbor and skating buddy Lloyd, AKA Young L (from The Pack) and my lil homie Brandon AKA lil b/ Based God(also from the pack) had transitioned from skaters to rappers, and even wrote a song that pretty much expressed what I had been telling all of North Bergen New Jersey High School until i graduated "i got my vans on but they look like sneakers!"

My favorite part about this site! ALL the heads up official threads are within 30 minutes of my house(headed to petaluma outlets 2day)!!! but the members are from everywhere. U guys are an awsome group and your collections are great to look at. So sorry for the long intro but after aLOT of lurking, and some well recieved random comments I've made, I'm ready to join the OTWS fam!!!

mackiv (mack for short)

my current collection isn't strong by any means, but this is because I'm in the middle of revampin the wardrobe. I also recently discovered that I don't fit as easily into a size 12 anymore..lol

MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

wut'chu got fo sale in my size?
ALSO LOOKIN FOR HOSOI RISING SUN SLIP-ON SZ 12-13
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: MacKIV

Post by JesseC »

Official welcome!

Glad to know you skated and you love the brand, the two best factors of a collector/wearer.

Keep postin' mane!
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by mackiv »

thanx jesse!
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yeah Mack, welcome brotha! I like your story and history with the brand. Also, dope that you grew up with The Pack! Lil' B has quite the rep these days, and even got a The Hundreds collab! That's epic. Also, I got some nice sz13 stuff I've been sitting on, and you just may be interested in some of the stuff I have. When the times right, I'll post some stuff up for sale! Be ready, that's all I gotta say!
acoustic_rancid
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by acoustic_rancid »

Circle Jerks slip-ons! Don't see those too often. Those and the Cardiel eras are sick. Welcome, fellow 12/13'er!
miles_hi
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by miles_hi »

my favorite jordans nice collection. :mrgreen:
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by mackiv »

@guam: ill be waitin to see wutcha got! Thanx for all u and the others do here. I had no idea about B's collab!?!? Might have to check it out.
@acoustic: these were my faaaavorite slip ons ever! Many compliments from these, even in the beat condition in the pic haha
@miles: im not a huge fan of jordans for some reason (i really dunno why...its not even that i dont like how they look....) but i got these VVNDS in a trade and theyre now my favorite jordans too! I might start lookin for different colors, bought a shirt to go withem. I think ill post it in the pickups thread.
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

Welcome Mack!
sz 11
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by mackiv »

Yee!!!!!
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

traintracks
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by traintracks »

welcome to the forums bro! i'm from the easy bay myself, pittsburg, but i'm livin in san jose right now for school.
WTB:
Vans x Wtaps 003 bones chukkas 10
Vans x Supreme Evil Empire 10
Vans Supreme Ari (White/Red) 10
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by mackiv »

awsome tracks! wut r u studying?
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

chrisVH
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by chrisVH »

Nice to see another NJ (sorta) guy in here. Welcome. 8-)
Chris
Looking to buy vans size 9.5-10.5
Instagram: puzzlechris
traintracks
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by traintracks »

currently undeclared but i'm tryin to get into business finance.
WTB:
Vans x Wtaps 003 bones chukkas 10
Vans x Supreme Evil Empire 10
Vans Supreme Ari (White/Red) 10
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by mackiv »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Yeah Mack, welcome brotha! I like your story and history with the brand. Also, dope that you grew up with The Pack! Lil' B has quite the rep these days, and even got a The Hundreds collab! That's epic. Also, I got some nice sz13 stuff I've been sitting on, and you just may be interested in some of the stuff I have. When the times right, I'll post some stuff up for sale! Be ready, that's all I gotta say!
mannnnnnn.....im sweatin bruh....my feet are 2 big for 12 in a nike w/ means vans is next!!! wut'chu got in a 13.....? even if its not for sale....? lost 2 auctions for Wtaps blue and black bones too because my phone is broken.....im bummin mane....!!
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

Terrorismo
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Terrorismo »

pretty solid intro. since you were homies with the pack, weren't u able to get a pair of the pack vans?
I always TELL the TRUTH..even when I LIE..