Vans Authentic RAD

Available at retail Vans locations.
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Vans Authentic RAD

Post by Crimson Ghost »

Proving that there is indeed a second chance to leave a first impression, the makers behind the 1986 cult classic BMX film Rad have once again teamed up with Vans for a footwear collection that will expose the movement to an all-new audience. This time around, the two sides re-worked the timeless Authentic in three simple styles with the film's logo wrapped around the foxing tape. Available in red, blue and black, each shoe is complemented by white eyelets, contrast stitching and soles. Pick up your pair today over at Vans.

Pure awesomeness :D
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Vans Authentic RAD

Post by rocketgoof »

Just saw these the other day! Gonna have to pick up each color. Already my first favorite pair of 2012!

It's pretty funny that they keep collabbing with the makers of a cult-classic movie that can hardly be found on dvd even... Love it!
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

^ Haha, maybe Vans is trying to change that.

I want the black ones so bad. I kind of with that the had a red foxing stripe, just so that they looks a little louder with red (which is never bad when it's the accent on a shoe), but I still love how they look with the black stripe.

I love my Mongoose Rad's to pieces!
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
msf
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by msf »

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Undefeated Silver Lake has them as well.
Tampawafflehead
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Tampawafflehead »

Are these actually even a gr?? I was/ am excited about these deff want all 3, see em on dqm. I looked at the shoe planogram thing for the stores around me and it showed em even for the c-stores around me, they still haven't showed up or gotten any word on em:( I was hoping to be picky about these cuz of they are gr I figured I'd wanna check em out in person to make sure I got the good pairs lol, has anyone got these yet? Are they gr? Or was the footbed upgraded? I love em either way, lmk, any info would be appreciated.... Where's that dude music city?? He seems to know stuff..
http://spacesavers.tumblr.com/
Wtb new or lightly used well loved vans in sz10
in4mation HC's and pendelton taka native print hi's
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I can at least confirm that the footbeds are non-padded, but I'm not sure if they're a "Vans Store" GR, or like a Core skate shop GR.
Terrorismo
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Terrorismo »

Those are def a GR.. saw them in the flesh already.. Pretty decent.. another nice color that should be given a 2nd look would be the Gossamer Green Authentics.
I always TELL the TRUTH..even when I LIE..
Music City
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Music City »

Tampawafflehead wrote:Are these actually even a gr?? I was/ am excited about these deff want all 3, see em on dqm. I looked at the shoe planogram thing for the stores around me and it showed em even for the c-stores around me, they still haven't showed up or gotten any word on em:( I was hoping to be picky about these cuz of they are gr I figured I'd wanna check em out in person to make sure I got the good pairs lol, has anyone got these yet? Are they gr? Or was the footbed upgraded? I love em either way, lmk, any info would be appreciated.... Where's that dude music city?? He seems to know stuff..
I'm here, they are a GR and have the same footbed that you would get in any ol' pair of GR Authentics.
Tampawafflehead
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Good stuff! Do u know if they have already shipped to stores that should have got them? There's really only c-stores around me but it showed they would get them.. I just want to know if I need to order them or if I should just be patient..
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

I'm still holding off on these a little longer to see what kind of deals might pop up... Looking for a site I can get free shipping and a bit of a discount since I'm gonna be snagging all 3. haha But I might just bite the bullet and order 'em just to make sure I can get 'em. #pennypinchin'

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Who would've thought that hashtags would be an every day part part of communication these days? :lol:
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Hahaha, that was actually the first time I've ever done that. I guess it's an easy way to sum things up, eh? haha

Music City
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Music City »

Tampawafflehead wrote:Good stuff! Do u know if they have already shipped to stores that should have got them? There's really only c-stores around me but it showed they would get them.. I just want to know if I need to order them or if I should just be patient..
They should have already shipped to any account that ordered them. Not too many accounts in the FL area are getting them.
Tampawafflehead
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

As always, another online venture:/