crisone (w/ updated collection pic)

Introduce yourself - maybe add a pic of your collection, or favorite kicks!
crisone
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: crisone

Post by crisone »

IG: @crisone
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by wolfstrice09 »

dude are you serious? you spend that much on denim?! shit... I'm ok with rockin my LRGs, RRs, and TRs but still think I spend a lot!
sz12
Derek
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Derek »

Holy fuck..... I would never, EVER haha.
Geek.
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Geek. »

wolfstrice09 wrote:dude are you serious? you spend that much on denim?! shit... I'm ok with rockin my LRGs, RRs, and TRs but still think I spend a lot!
Some people choose to spend money on shoes, some on denim. Shit I've spent $335 for my flatheads. Trust me though, once you wear a pair of high end japan denim you will not want to turn back. Quality is amazing.

Good stuff cris, I want IH 634's :?:
crisone
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by crisone »

^ EXACTLY, cuz when my homie Peterock started with the Denim, I said the same thing, I was like, "I'm cool with my GAP Selvedge.....", now I hear it all the time. My IH Overdyed's are $400+, My IH 634s were $350+, and my Sugarcanes that I wear pretty much daily were $350 as well, and not regret it at all. After I acquired all those, I wanted to throw all my other Denim away.

It's like, "Damn, you spent that much on Jeans???" and I'm like, "Damn, you spent that much on (put whatever item you want in this space)???"

I'll spend top dollar on Denim and Shoes, but not Tees and Hoody's.

Cris.
Derek
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Derek »

Does the denim stay crisp forever no matter how many wears or some shit? Lol
magas
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by magas »

^ hahaha

but that's pretty much what i thought to. some of my friend that wear nudie and A.P.C pretty much wear the same jeans for about 3 years. why is Raw denim so expensive. i mean anything prewash was raw before they wash it right? we need a denim thread. for some denim education
I LIKE IT ROUND LIKE THE MOON
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I agree, hehe. All I know is to buy larger 501s that are STF, cause they shrink like a mofo.
crisone
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by crisone »

Derek wrote:Does the denim stay crisp forever no matter how many wears or some shit? Lol
No...basically, your goal is to beat the shit out of them to look "cool", create your own lines, fades, rips, etc.

Cris.
Derek
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Derek »

Yeah I know that but when you spend $400 dollars+ you'd expect for the jeans to be made of 14k gold. And doesn't seem like you do that to your jeans so that's not always the case. I've seen people that'd rather keep 'em crisp.
crisone
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by crisone »

^ Yeah, I just wear mine, don't do things purposely to beat them. People keep their Denim crisp, people like them beat. I'll also pay top dollar for quality, which in this case, the Denim I purchase is.

Cris.
0moorad0
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by 0moorad0 »

im staring to get into denim and with the help of cris imma buy a cheap pair to start off with lol
but to each their own when spending money some people think its pointless some dont...for example why do so many people buy lv coin purses just to hang from their belt loop....
Derek
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Derek »

Funny, I know someone that has that LV crap. I don't like spending $200+ on clothes or dumb shit period.
crisone
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by crisone »

0moorad0 wrote:im staring to get into denim and with the help of cris imma buy a cheap pair to start off with lol
but to each their own when spending money some people think its pointless some dont...for example why do so many people buy lv coin purses just to hang from their belt loop....
Haha, yeah...usually, the cheapest pair that people start off with are APC's (estimated $140), then move to Nudies (estimated $275)..but if they have Gap Selvedge still, then that's a cool start...but the cheapest if you want to start with raw denim, then go with Levis STF "Shrink-To-Fit" (under $50).

Cris.
jacobmontana
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by jacobmontana »

yo...waddup Cris!
Instagram: jakemontana1
Twitter: JacobMontana