Supreme x Vans Old Skool Sizing Dilemma

Anything goes...put on your flame suit!
c l a r k.
UTPL Private

Supreme x Vans Old Skool Sizing Dilemma

Post by c l a r k. »

Alright, I wear a 10.5 in authentics and they JUST FIT ME. Meaning any smaller and I would consider them too small.

I've been dying for a pair of Supreme x Old Skools in 10.5 with no luck but I did find an 11.

Am I pushing it if I cop these? I don't want to come to find them to be way to big for me but I have never owned old skools.

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Supreme x Vans Old Skool Sizing Dilemma

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Old Skools fit true to size, but for this release, I believe the insoles are non-removable, meaning they're thinner, so they may be too loose for you, but then again, only half a size is not too big.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Usually, I go a half size down when I can't find my true size... However, the times I've gone a half size up have lucked out and not been too bad. I've got some old skools I went a half size up on a few years ago and they seem to fit pretty decently. What it mostly comes down to for me is that I feel like they make my feet look too big, but that's probably just mental. haha They seem to fit fine overall.

So basically, if these fit like regular old skool's, a half size up should be fine.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

I wouldn't go half size up if I were you. My 92 reissues in size 10 fit kinda loose, and that's the size I always wear.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I can vouch for the 92 Chukkas also fitting loose, and if the Old Skools have the same thin insoles, then they are most definitely gonna fit loose then.
JIGSAWjr
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by JIGSAWjr »

2010 Supreme x OS should fit true.
2009 Supreme x OS should fit true.
2008 Supreme x OS should fit 1/2 size smaller so size up.
c l a r k.
UTPL Private

Post by c l a r k. »

Ended up copping the 11's for 85 shipped dead stock, couldn't be happier. I was nervous they would be loose and I would have to lace em up tight but they fit almost PERFECT. They are definitely roomy but in a good way.

:)