cowboy boot vans SK 8 high

Vans' limited edition premium line.
windym
UTPL Private

cowboy boot vans SK 8 high

Post by windym »

Hi, new here, a few years ago I picked up some cowboy boot vans, wore them a couple of times around the house put the away, forgot about them then found them a couple of weeks ago. Decided to do a search on them came across Erwin,s profile and the SK8 hi boots in brown he had. My boots are the same but in black these are samples again womens sz 9 and again found in europe. You can search Erwins collection for these very rare boots. Anyway they are for sale or open to offers, I can't put picks up because the limit has been reached so will do so prob tomorrow but feel free to contact and I will send pics.

andy
apexsensation
UTPL Private

Re: cowboy boot vans SK 8 high

Post by apexsensation »

windym wrote:Hi, new here, a few years ago I picked up some cowboy boot vans, wore them a couple of times around the house put the away, forgot about them then found them a couple of weeks ago. Decided to do a search on them came across Erwin,s profile and the SK8 hi boots in brown he had. My boots are the same but in black these are samples again womens sz 9 and again found in europe. You can search Erwins collection for these very rare boots. Anyway they are for sale or open to offers, I can't put picks up because the limit has been reached so will do so prob tomorrow but feel free to contact and I will send pics.

andy
Photos have to be uploaded offsite to a site like Flickr, Instagram or your own webhosting.

Though I'm not big on cowboy boots, I've always thought the Vans boots look pretty sharp.
vulc'n
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Re: cowboy boot vans SK 8 high

Post by vulc'n »

i wear a 7.5 mens/9 women's, and would be interested in pics.