Vans Vault wtaps???

Vans' limited edition premium line.
leilowed
UTPL Private

Re: Vans Vault wtaps???

Post by leilowed »

Kicks/HI taking phone orders on Vault Wtaps, spoke to a manager and he said they ordered alot! I doubled up on both sk8hi's and both slip-ons!
whoadie
UTPL Private

Post by whoadie »

bought 2 pairs of the olive sk8 his sz 10.5&11, whatever doesnt fit might be for sale or trade
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

tmrsn wrote: What made me open my wallet was the OG silos in well thought out colorways,
the OG disneys are nice for spring and summer but even then I can't rock prints everyday - let alone cartoon prints.
The Hi's are subdued and classy and the slips are classic california

I really only like the OG models.
I really like where this Originals series is going.
They seem to always dish out something good.
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
youngdood
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by youngdood »

heads up for those that are still on the hunt:

Hanonshop.com set to release on August 17th 00:01 BST
WTB: Vans Taka Pendleton Sk8-Hi 10US
Vandol
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by Vandol »

will keep hanon in mind lol

Honestly dont think I'll be doubling up. These seem to hold up good for heel drag.
9.5-10.5
SYNICATE
005 Era
006 Sk8-Hi/ Era
015 Sk8-Mid Black
018 Era
IG: @mikeythirty
FS:1
mikeyone4life
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by mikeyone4life »

Undefeated Santa Monica and Proper still had the Chukkas and Slip Ons if anyone still needs those.
blakplague
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by blakplague »

taz92 wrote:How do the chukka fit? I have a wide foot. Any help is appreciated.
I wear 9 in authentics, eras, and chukkas. I'm pretty sure they all fit the same way. So just order your regular Vans size I guess.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Got my blue sk8-hi's in today. St. Alfred is fast!

Haven't tried 'em on yet, so I can't attest to the comfort level yet. The outside materials are great. The suede is nice and I really like the fabric used on the side panels.

However, the pleather lining is a disappointment. I can understand using a different material since the pigskin lining can rule out some customers. But why use a GR material? We're paying Vault prices still. There's gotta be some sort of awesome material they could've found, especially in keeping with the military theme. Feels like a weird, sloppy decision.

Overall, I'm happy with them of course. They look great and they're a perfect everyday shoe. Definitely will be steady in my rotation in the fall especially.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
blakplague
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by blakplague »

rocketgoof wrote:Got my blue sk8-hi's in today. St. Alfred is fast!

Haven't tried 'em on yet, so I can't attest to the comfort level yet. The outside materials are great. The suede is nice and I really like the fabric used on the side panels.

However, the pleather lining is a disappointment. I can understand using a different material since the pigskin lining can rule out some customers. But why use a GR material? We're paying Vault prices still. There's gotta be some sort of awesome material they could've found, especially in keeping with the military theme. Feels like a weird, sloppy decision.

Overall, I'm happy with them of course. They look great and they're a perfect everyday shoe. Definitely will be steady in my rotation in the fall especially.
It really has a PU liner?
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

leilowed wrote:Kicks/HI taking phone orders on Vault Wtaps, spoke to a manager and he said they ordered alot! I doubled up on both sk8hi's and both slip-ons!
Thank you so much. Got a pair for myself and a pair for my good friend. I really appreciate it!

blakplague wrote:

It really has a PU liner?
Haha where did you get this from what he said? I don't think they have one man. It's the Vault OG insole, leather half on the heel section, and canvas on the forefoot.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
kamikaze
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by kamikaze »

since undefeated looks like they are going to screw me is there anywhere else that hasn't dropped these vans yet for retail? i know end will drop soon but for 100.
Vandol
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by Vandol »

The linings alright. But the prices for vaults now is around $100+.

This probably has something to do with the vault "originals" series rather then just vault itself.
9.5-10.5
SYNICATE
005 Era
006 Sk8-Hi/ Era
015 Sk8-Mid Black
018 Era
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

kamikaze wrote:since undefeated looks like they are going to screw me is there anywhere else that hasn't dropped these vans yet for retail? i know end will drop soon but for 100.
Man, I hate it when shops over-sell their inventory (assuming that's how they screwed you). You're a little late to the party now to try and find pairs, but understandably since you thought you had your pair(s) secured.
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by mackiv »

Vandol wrote:

This probably has something to do with the vault "originals" series rather then just vault itself.
Not to mention upgrading the materials would probly negate the concept of that vault "original" feel and look
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

wut'chu got fo sale in my size?
ALSO LOOKIN FOR HOSOI RISING SUN SLIP-ON SZ 12-13
Vandol
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by Vandol »

mackiv wrote:
Vandol wrote:

Not to mention upgrading the materials would probly negate the concept of that vault "original" feel and look
Yeah, but really hide the fact that its cheaper hah
9.5-10.5
SYNICATE
005 Era
006 Sk8-Hi/ Era
015 Sk8-Mid Black
018 Era