MyColeKing

Introduce yourself - maybe add a pic of your collection, or favorite kicks!
MyColeKing
UTPL Private

MyColeKing

Post by MyColeKing »

Whatsup OTWS! I'm Michael, from Tucson Arizona. There isn't any syndicate dealers that I know of. Let alone any shops that have exclusive items so it's hard for me to get anything for retail. But I've been really collecting shoes for about 4 years. I just got rid of my last pair of SB dunks. I went on a huge dunk fix early into collecting and grew out of that style of shoe. I'm really into Vans, Busenitz, and Janoskis, always liked slimmer shoes. Starting up from scratch again, here's my collection so far. I have so much general release vans but you've seen dozens already. Get in touch with me if your getting rid of any size 12 vans! I'm looking to catch up on older releases especially Wtap and Supreme snake skin collabs!
Cheers :D
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: MyColeKing

Post by akamedaniel »

Another 12 up in here?! It's going to be tough to find some heat in a size 12 w/ all the other heads at OTWS, but maybe they'll be looking to sell. Anyways welcome to the site.
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

akamedaniel wrote:Another 12 up in here?! It's going to be tough to find some heat in a size 12 w/ all the other heads at OTWS, but maybe they'll be looking to sell. Anyways welcome to the site.
+1
sz 11
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Welcome!!! Uh-oh more competition in our size range! The good thing, is that I may be willing to sell you some of my stuff. It's time for me to reduce my stacks a little bit. As for local "S" dealers, you might be surprised to find that a local skate shop may be carrying Syndicates now. They've expanded their networks greatly, starting with this last Derby release. If not, I guess you gotta call up Cowtown or Sidewalk Surfer and see if they know any spots closer to you. OR just hit up OTWS' resident Syndicate dealer Brant, (silokinesis), owner of Silo Skateshop. He always tries to find you stuff that you're looking for. Even back stock!
MyColeKing
UTPL Private

Post by MyColeKing »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Welcome!!! Uh-oh more competition in our size range! The good thing, is that I may be willing to sell you some of my stuff. It's time for me to reduce my stacks a little bit. As for local "S" dealers, you might be surprised to find that a local skate shop may be carrying Syndicates now. They've expanded their networks greatly, starting with this last Derby release. If not, I guess you gotta call up Cowtown or Sidewalk Surfer and see if they know any spots closer to you. OR just hit up OTWS' resident Syndicate dealer Brant, (silokinesis), owner of Silo Skateshop. He always tries to find you stuff that you're looking for. Even back stock!
Really appreciate the hospitality! It's always been a chore to find size 12 joints, but really enjoy all the help. I'm going to try some local shops, maybe hit the jackpot because I know for a fact there's no vans collectors in my town.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

That's exactly what you should do! Hopefully you have a general idea of what to look for. Feel free to report back to us, in our random heads up thread. We'd all greatly appreciate it!
miles_hi
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by miles_hi »

Welcome....I guess. Jk
Have a look at my collection if you see anything you like send me a pm looking to thin out some shoes most are ds.
Have fun
:D