needs help

If you're new to Vans, this is a good place to start.
farnxahn
UTPL Private

needs help

Post by farnxahn »

hi. im new here. still figuring out how this works.

im looking for:

- vans syndicate x wtaps burgundy or navy or black bones era sneakers
- supreme bleached era
- iphone waffle casing

anyone knows where i can get them at the best price? need the sneakers in to be in US Men 8 or US Men 9.
Terrorismo
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Re: needs help

Post by Terrorismo »

hi there, start your first post by introducing yourself at the OTW fam thread.. after which you can just browse through the forums.. nobody's spoonfeeding you homie.
I always TELL the TRUTH..even when I LIE..
magas
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by magas »

^well said
I LIKE IT ROUND LIKE THE MOON
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

mmmmm welcome?
sz 11
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

I moved the topic to the correct sub-forum.

Hello there farnxahn! You're asking for some pretty popular (hyped) stuff right there. I noticed that you're also looking for the "best prices" on them as well, which is not going to be easy, and if someone else finds them for a good price, I guarantee you that they will buy it, just to resell it for a profit. Our forum is here to share information, through conversation, and "heads ups", but if you're looking to be directed to where to find any Syndicate x W)Taps Burgundy Bones releases, then eBay is your best bet. A few skate shops have random sizes, but you gotta call around to the shops that carry Syndicates. We don't have lists of shops that carry them, because we all have different hookups and spots to go to. As for the Vans iPhone case, eBay is pretty much your only bet for getting one. Supreme Bleached Eras have been popular since they first released, and they pretty much sold out first, of the entire pack, and DS pairs run an average of $150 or more. Definitely not a "best price" if you're a buyer. Maybe we can be of more help on future releases, because we share info mostly in real time, like as shops get stuff in. GO back and read the "We've got new bones" thread, and see how it all took place. It's a large thread, because everyone wanted them, and had input to share. That's been the biggest Vans release in a year or two. Good luck, and welcome!