Vans Vault Taka Hayashi

Vans' limited edition premium line.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Vans Vault Taka Hayashi

Post by DJGuamstyles »

We take everything for granted here in Cali! Just in SoCal alone for Vaults, we have UNDFTD, Proper, Conveyor, Blends, Hot Rod, Neo39 (possibly stopped Vaults though), SportieLA (possibly stopped too), and of course, about 10 Nordstrom Racks! 8-) .

In NorCal we have Bows & Arrows.
vulc'n
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by vulc'n »

damn, that's a lot... up here in Vancouver, there is gravitypope, livestock, and a few J2 locations. hard to find what you want though, most shops don't order everything and when they do it's rarely in my size.

still haven't found a syndicate account up here :(
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

Vault accounts are getting less here in the Netherlands/Europe.
sz 11
Tampawafflehead
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Tampawafflehead »

Yeah the SPoT opened a store down here called the bricks, they are really working towards making it have more a Botique style vibe but.. I can see why they don't have one now, but if anyone down here could make it work it would be them, they just got a Cali account and sold it all out for the most part, they just need to change a few things, like it's more of a little skate Botique and understand and agree with vault isnt trying to be in skate shop style stuff.. I just really hate buying all my vault stuff offline because u can't like be picky lol, I know other guys are prob like this but I prefer to look over multiple pairs of the same size just to make sure over the best one lol no weird glue mark or crooked stitch, iam sure the people in the shops wanna shoot me!! Iam not trying em all on at least? Hahaha thanks music for the info
http://spacesavers.tumblr.com/
Wtb new or lightly used well loved vans in sz10
in4mation HC's and pendelton taka native print hi's
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Naw Tampa...I know what you mean, because I regret not looking over multiple pairs of my Vault x Mooneyes Sk8-Hi's that I bought from Proper. I didn't even take them out to look at them, and when I got home, I took them out and noticed all the glue marks! That was my favorite Vault release that year too! Fail. I don't see it too much anymore, and if I do, it's on collabo shit. Being that most collabs are limited, and sometimes even a specific number for release, I think that means that nothing gets scrapped. It feels that way!
Music City
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Music City »

Tampawafflehead wrote:Yeah the SPoT opened a store down here called the bricks, they are really working towards making it have more a Botique style vibe but.. I can see why they don't have one now, but if anyone down here could make it work it would be them, they just got a Cali account and sold it all out for the most part, they just need to change a few things, like it's more of a little skate Botique and understand and agree with vault isnt trying to be in skate shop style stuff.. I just really hate buying all my vault stuff offline because u can't like be picky lol, I know other guys are prob like this but I prefer to look over multiple pairs of the same size just to make sure over the best one lol no weird glue mark or crooked stitch, iam sure the people in the shops wanna shoot me!! Iam not trying em all on at least? Hahaha thanks music for the info
SPoT sold the Cali collection really well, with only a few pairs from Holiday still remaining and should have some Spring stuff showing up in the next couple of months. Unfortunately I don't think that they will ever get a Vault account b/c Vans does not like having it being sold in skateshops. As far as I know, and I could be wrong, the only skateshop that carries Vault is Jacks Surfboards in Huntington Beach, but they are quite an anomaly. If anyone knows of another skateshop that sells Vault, I am interested to know.
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

Music City wrote: SPoT sold the Cali collection really well, with only a few pairs from Holiday still remaining and should have some Spring stuff showing up in the next couple of months. Unfortunately I don't think that they will ever get a Vault account b/c Vans does not like having it being sold in skateshops. As far as I know, and I could be wrong, the only skateshop that carries Vault is Jacks Surfboards in Huntington Beach, but they are quite an anomaly. If anyone knows of another skateshop that sells Vault, I am interested to know.
Isn't DQM a skate shop?
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

You guys are lucky. I've never been able to purchase a pair of Vaults or Syndicates in person in the 7 years I've been collecting them :( And the only store that carries SOME CA or OTW around here is Urban Outfitters, so that' the only reason I've been able to buy a few pairs of those in person (but most I end up buying online still).
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
J ROD.
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by J ROD. »

akamedaniel wrote:
Music City wrote: SPoT sold the Cali collection really well, with only a few pairs from Holiday still remaining and should have some Spring stuff showing up in the next couple of months. Unfortunately I don't think that they will ever get a Vault account b/c Vans does not like having it being sold in skateshops. As far as I know, and I could be wrong, the only skateshop that carries Vault is Jacks Surfboards in Huntington Beach, but they are quite an anomaly. If anyone knows of another skateshop that sells Vault, I am interested to know.
Isn't DQM a skate shop?
ehh not really it's more of a boutique. They rarely sells boards and the dudes there just skate for fun.
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

J ROD. wrote:
ehh not really it's more of a boutique. They rarely sells boards and the dudes there just skate for fun.
But they have a skate team, right? That should qualify them to be a skate shop.
Sz 12
WANTED:
$$$$$$$
J ROD.
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by J ROD. »

akamedaniel wrote:
J ROD. wrote:
But they have a skate team, right? That should qualify them to be a skate shop.
my bad, you're right. They do have a team. Shop doesn't look like a skate shop, looks much more urban.
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

something is wrong with this pair!? Have i missed these c.w?

This is my green pair to compare.

sz 11
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Maybe a different part of the shoe? Hopefully not fake! I've seen a site selling fakes of the Sk8-Hi version, so I know it's at least thought of.
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

Yeah every single pair I've seen has had the white arrow, that green arrow is sketchy.. sorry bro
Sz 12
WANTED:
$$$$$$$
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

I dunno, every detail is spot-on, right down to the stitching being in all the same places. I'd guess it's just a different part of the pattern? Or maybe even an early sample or something.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.