Looks like we've got new Bones

Vans' Core-Skater line.
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Looks like we've got new Bones

Post by JesseC »

Exactly what Lookdown said.

They could, but I doubt they would. I used to know some guys that owned a shop here. Sadly, it was the only local skate shop, and they went under. But they didn't even have a Vans account, so I guess that'd be why! Anyway, they marked stuff up when time were a little rougher depending on demand. So it just depends on how educated she is about the mark up game. I hope for everyone's sake that she doesn't.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

my 4 pairs are shipped out :D
sz 11
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Nice! Doubled up on the Sk8-Hi like me?

...and JesseC: Collecting sneakers takes it's toll on you, unless you have endless amounts of cash or credit, so it's smart to walk away for awhile! There's a few members on here that have been MIA for awhile...Skorone, 5150Marley, and Aldric...jk about the last one :). That's for all the pre-OTWSv2 guys, who all connected over on SoleCollector forums, hehe. We know you're an OG member of v2 because your bright blue screenname says so! Stick around for awhile bro, things are starting to pick up again!
erwin
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by erwin »

Nope nothing double extra chukka's for a friend of me.
sz 11
vulc'n
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by vulc'n »

anyone know if these were even made in a us 7 or 7.5? I'm fiending for some chukkas...
kicked
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by kicked »

thanks JesseC and lookdown. I'm tryna be patient for my local skateshop to get them and hoping they wont bring it up too much. But I agree with what DJGuam said. stepping away from shoes for a while is definitely a smart idea if youre low on funds. nothing is more important than getting your financial life straight first before investing in shoes again.
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

DJGuamstyles wrote:...and JesseC: Collecting sneakers takes it's toll on you, unless you have endless amounts of cash or credit, so it's smart to walk away for awhile! There's a few members on here that have been MIA for awhile...Skorone, 5150Marley, and Aldric...jk about the last one :). That's for all the pre-OTWSv2 guys, who all connected over on SoleCollector forums, hehe. We know you're an OG member of v2 because your bright blue screenname says so! Stick around for awhile bro, things are starting to pick up again!
Yeah, it's hard to stay in with no dough. I had to sell a lot, and I tell ya, a deminished collection is a sad sight. I'm slowly on the rise though, and this is one of my few favorite hobbies, and it's rewarding to be back around. OTWSv2 started right when Hypebeast's Vans organized threads were destroyed, And I had just solidified myself there. That place though.. That place is wrong. haha. I'm glad we have a clean operation here. I haven't heard much from Josh either, I used to work deals with him and talked about once a week or two. Hopefully he comes back soon, he's a great member. I'll be sticking around Bill, glad to hear from you. Happy holidays!
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
Nexustree
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Looks like we've got new Bones

Post by Nexustree »

Saw a us size 7 on eBay. Ought to check that out.
anyone know if these were even made in a us 7 or 7.5? I'm fiending for some chukkas...
Cheers,
Nexustree

We all love the Vans that we can't have.
BRANDED
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by BRANDED »

there's a size 7 in the chukkas on ebay right now.
justin vincent
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by justin vincent »

Tried going to DLX this morning, arrived 40 minutes before opening to find out that they opened early.
No luck on getting my set.

They did make these in a 7.5, thats all that was left when I arrived.
vulc'n
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by vulc'n »

fuuuuuuu I was out doing errands, no 7s now that I can see. At least I know they're out there, thanks fellas.

never heard of dlx, do they do phone orders or ship to Canada?
5150marley
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by 5150marley »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Nice! Doubled up on the Sk8-Hi like me?

...and JesseC: Collecting sneakers takes it's toll on you, unless you have endless amounts of cash or credit, so it's smart to walk away for awhile! There's a few members on here that have been MIA for awhile...Skorone, 5150Marley, and Aldric...jk about the last one :). That's for all the pre-OTWSv2 guys, who all connected over on SoleCollector forums, hehe. We know you're an OG member of v2 because your bright blue screenname says so! Stick around for awhile bro, things are starting to pick up again!

LOL.... hey I have had my reasons (would of had some cash but I had to buy a suit for the funeral on black Friday)

I have lurked and replied to someone interested in the Proper SK8 His I have but thats about it... really havent had much to contribute lately my apologies.

Not really into this bones release and cant pick up just any pair due to lack of space (60+ pairs is kinda hard to store already).

I am also into vintage bicycles, camera gear plus all my geek tech/computer stuff so i need space/cash for that too...15 bicycles tends to take up a bit of room in the garage. :o
"The past is frozen ,the future is vapor. The moment is liquid" -unknown

-Size 8.5 (old skools) or 9 (for anything mid or Half Cab styles)... 8 (for slip-ons)
newschai
UTPL Private

Post by newschai »

I want eras size 9 .

If you have.pm me please.
burr
UTPL Private

Post by burr »

^ good luck bro. eras are lookin to be the favorite in this pack.

elite boardshop in fairfax, VA gets em in tomorrow. and yes, they are taking phone orders. ~$130 + shipping

510 in berkeley, CA had plenty of sk8-his left, but that was saturday afternoon. $125 each (1 pair per person)
WANTED:
35th ANNIVERSARY SK8-HI BLACK JAZZ STRIPE SIZE 9
I HAVE AN 8.5 TO TRADE, OR I CAN PAY CA$H MONEYYY
Derek
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Derek »

IF ANYONE HAS AN EXTRA DS SIZE 9 IN CHUKKAS AND WANTS TO TRADE FOR A DS SIZE 9 SK8-HIs, GIVE ME A SHOUT, THANKS.