April Fools

Anything goes...put on your flame suit!
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

April Fools

Post by wolfstrice09 »

So I thought it might be entertaining to hear any April Fools tricks you played or got played on...

I had a pretty good one played on me by my girl. For the past two weeks she had been complaining about some cramping and pains in her stomach. Then she said she missed her period, I'm a guy I'm not keeping track of her flow but at the same time I wasn't concerned. So she stays the night at my place last night and when we wake up the first thing she says is "can we go get a pregnancy test?" Sure why not! We go to the store and get one, come back to my place and she goes in and "takes the test." Comes out of the bathroom with a positive result on the strip. I become speechless for a good 5 minutes... We then start talking about what we are going to do. She asked me what I wanted her to do and I seriously didn't know (I'm only 20 I'm not trying to have kids just yet!) but I wasn't opposed to doing either one. She keeps going on interviewing me basically for another 30 minutes. Mind you its early and I didn't realize that it was April 1st and so after that 30 minutes of stress she revealed that it was a fake test that she got from some novelty store. Very relieved!

We then took a picture of the test and sent it to both our parents and basically did the same thing to them as well as some of our close friends. Our parents called us immediately to ensure it was a joke and it was hard to keep it going for long. I however have had my best bud from high school convinced since 10 this morning. HAHA

So lets hear it guys.
sz12
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: April Fools

Post by skorone »

Took my lunch break today and went to my wife's work. I have a set of her keys , Soooo moved her car to the other side of the building.

To make a long story short I got a call from my wife at about 5 pm, when she got off, and she was crying and gild member car was stolen. I told her not to call the police i would be right there. She is from Japan so she always calls me
Instead of the police because she wants me to deal with them. So i let her freak for about 20 minutes while i drove over to her place of work. I played the part pretty good for a good 5 minutes , asking her all kinds of questions , making her feel like it was her fault.

So I then told her hold up I m gonna go use the restroom . Snuck out the backdoor of her work , mind you she is outside in front. Went and got her car and pulled up. Honk honk, she looks at me with rage , i get out and tell her April fools , let's just says she is still pretty pissed.
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
type[s5]
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by type[s5] »

fucking epic skor!
BLOG
FLICKR
SNEAKER PLAY

PROXY SERVICE - General Release ONLY
(Supreme LA, Diamond, Hall Of Fame, HUF LA, The Hundreds, and etc.)
retail + $10 pick up fee (each item) + shipping.
KURUPT
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by KURUPT »

haha word.
magas
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by magas »

not as epic as skorone.

one of my roommate loves his HDTV so much. so while at he was at work doing 14 hours shift, we texted him saying that we were hanging out in his room and his TV fell of the stand and wouldn't turn on. so he texted us back saying that everyone needs to get out from his room, lock the door and no one say shit when he gets home. so to futher the torture we texted him back a while after the text we got that. we got the tv to work, but there is a black line across the screen. he immediately start calling everyone in the house and none of us picked up. hehe. later that night around 9 we texted him backward spelled april fools. He realized that he was prank by the end of his shift plus he said he walked back from work because he missed the last bus.
I LIKE IT ROUND LIKE THE MOON
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Dayamn all you fools! Nothing to report here, hehe.
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by skorone »

haha thanks guys , have always wanted to go all out so i did this year .

And Magas nice..
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR