Vans x Carhartt Authentic (Europe only release)

All non-Syndicate, Vault, etc. Co.JP, Europe, Asia releases
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Vans x Carhartt Authentic (Europe only release)

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Words via FreshNGood:

“After the first collaboration in 2008 – the Carhartt X Vans Chukka & Half Cab – Carhartt and Vans strike again and present the Carhartt xVans Authentic in an extremely limited edition.

The concept behind the Carhartt x Vans collaboration is to combine the brands’ best elements to develop an unique new image. The most recent outcome of this is the Carhartt x Vans Authentic in a special limited edition, a shoe that perfectly conveys the ageless style of both veterans in the streetwear and skateboard business.

The Authentic (the first pair of skate lace-ups ever made) combines a relaxed look with the original skateboarding spirit of the 60s and remains true to Vans’ classic design, which has not been altered since it was conceived in 1966. ‘Less is more’ was the catchphrase right from the start. The Carhartt x Vans Authentic carries all the classic features of this shoe, such as Vans’ signature waffle soles as well as the durable doublestitched seams and lightweight cushioning. As a tribute to Carhartt’s trademark colour, it features a bright orange sole. Additionally, Carhartt’s designers brought their quality standards as well as their extensive experience for innovative designs to the drawing board. The result is a cool variation of the classic Authentic shoe in the legendary and extremely hard-wearing Carhartt ripstop fabric combined with classy suede leather. The Ripstop fabric is a woven, lightweight material that resists tearing and ripping with an easy to identify interlocking pattern. The Carhartt x Vans Authentic will be available in three original Carhartt colors – Black, Cypress and Wall – only at Carhartt and Vans Stores Europe-wide in early November.”

Looks like our European OTWS members will be making a few runs to the Vans store for us! :P

FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Re: Vans x Carhartt Authentic (Europe only release)

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

Wow. Those are clean! I need black! Do we have any Euro people here willing to pick some up? If so hit me up.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

FTHATIMFAMOUS wrote:Wow. Those are clean! I need black! Do we have any Euro people here willing to pick some up? If so hit me up.

The only thing that would killing the price is the International shipping and possibly the process through U.S. Customs.
JIGSAWjr
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by JIGSAWjr »

Any Euro heads want to help some of us out? Anyone know what retail will be?
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

I know a Carhartt-head that runs a store that carries Vans, I'll see what I can do ;)
And this store offers international shipping too, http://www.magictown.pl - check it out.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

lookdown wrote:The only thing that would killing the price is the International shipping and possibly the process through U.S. Customs.

You'd be surprised at how seamless receiving shoes from out of the country is. Yeah, shipping is gonna be about $30-$40. Shipping out is seamless too, if you use USPS Priority Mail International. At least that works for me.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

Crimson Ghost wrote:I know a Carhartt-head that runs a store that carries Vans, I'll see what I can do ;)
And this store offers international shipping too, http://www.magictown.pl - check it out.

Thanks for the heads up. Is bought from Colette before and shipping wasn't too bad. They shipped trough DHL so I was able to track it the whole way which is awesome. But those are pretty dope. And if I'm ableto get them for a decent price then I'll jump on that. I've never really been too big on eras and authentics but I need a simple low cut shoe. I have too many half cabs and I need something else I can't seem to find suicidal tendencies anywhere so these will be perfect.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

Derek
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Derek »

Fuck I'm gonna need these, bad! That orange sole is too goddamn legit.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

^^
Haha, glad I'm not the only one that feels that way about the sole! If it weren't for the orange sole, I wouldn't give these much of a second thought since I have like 1000 pairs of black authentics. (ok, not that many, but you get what I mean, haha)
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

DJGuamstyles wrote:
lookdown wrote:The only thing that would killing the price is the International shipping and possibly the process through U.S. Customs.

You'd be surprised at how seamless receiving shoes from out of the country is. Yeah, shipping is gonna be about $30-$40. Shipping out is seamless too, if you use USPS Priority Mail International. At least that works for me.

Yeah, sometimes, it is seamless and sometimes, it's not...

I mean it happened to Sole Collector Member Panic24 (IDK if he's here or not), but when I sent out the Supreme Vans Chukka Snakeskin; it took awhile to get through their customs.
Their customs were some-what iffy on the price - $40?. Haha. I think it took about a month to get to his house.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

I also think who you buy from has alot to do with it. I think well known large reputable businesses have an easy time getting through. They're less likely to smuggle something over. Rather than some random individual.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yeah anything's possible, but as most of you know, I sell tons of shoes, granted most of them are without the box, so maybe that helps with customs believing the price I list them at, but as long as I ship USPS Priority Mail Int'l, I have no problems. Not yet, at least!
ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by ryanskeet »

I'm really feeling all of these. Hopefully they make their way to the US some how..
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by Crimson Ghost »

They'll be available only in Carhartt flagship stores. Sorry guys
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

I guess well have to wait til they hit eBay. Does Europe have a Shoe consignment store like RIF, LA Ave., or Flight Club? It seems like there's alot of unique Euro exclusives that never really make their way over here.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter