Vans x Mooneyes F/W 2011

All non-Syndicate, Vault, etc. Co.JP, Europe, Asia releases
wolfstrice09
UTPL General
UTPL General

Vans x Mooneyes F/W 2011

Post by wolfstrice09 »

via: HighSnobiety

In 2008, Vans and car parts maker Mooneyes got together for the first time on a sneaker pack. In 2011 the two team up again and present a subtle version of the Vans Era. The low top sneaker comes in a black canvas version, featuring the Mooneyes logo on the yellow laces and the lining and in-sole. A ‘Moon’ embroidery has been placed on the heel of the shoes. The sneaker was produced to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Yokohama Hot Rod Custom Show, where they will also release on December 4th, 2011.

sz12
acoustic_rancid
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Re: Vans x Mooneyes F/W 2011

Post by acoustic_rancid »

Looks better with black laces. What's with the shoes, though? Did they let the cat sleep on them before taking the photos?
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

I'd want these solely for the laces, shoehorn, and packaging... The shoe itself isn't doing much for me, especially after the last release.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Damnit! These are probably gonna be a Japan only release. Once I saw that they were created for the Yokohama Hot Rod Custom Show, and then the shape, box, and heel tab, then I knew it was a JDM version! Damnit!!! This pair is actually pretty damn dope. I wonder if the MoonEyes shop here in SoCal is going to get these, cause if so...then I'll definitely do pickups for you all! Hehe, we can hope!