New updates as of 4/9/2012 (Amazon ads and .ORG added!)

Post suggestions as to what would help out this forum
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

New updates as of 4/9/2012 (Amazon ads and .ORG added!)

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Sup guys. If you visit the blog, you may notice a few new Amazon ads on the right hand column. I've finally gotten around to trying to generate some money off of our site, since we get an average of 1500 unique visitors a day. Perhaps people will be generous, and will place their Amazon.com orders through our links. I mean, everyone orders from Amazon, right? Why not just do it through our channels? I promise to not whore it out, because I can't stand all those money hungry blogs out there. They're mostly bought out by larger corporations, whose primary function is to cater to their investors. Not us. You are all of our primary investors. This shit is for us! Just help take some of the financial load off of me!

Also, I've been seeing quite a bit of offthewallsite.org keywords appearing on my site stats page, so I saw that the domain was available, so I bought it, and am using it to redirect all those people directly to Offthewallsite.net. Normally, Verizon, or your own ISP will give you a few suggestions for a redirect, so I just took out that extra step. For $12 a year + $11 for site privacy, I feel it's worth it. Just wanted to keep you in the loop!

-Guamstyles
mackiv
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: New updates as of 4/9/2012 (Amazon ads and .ORG added!)

Post by mackiv »

Dope
MacKIV on instagram
Sz 12-13

wut'chu got fo sale in my size?
ALSO LOOKIN FOR HOSOI RISING SUN SLIP-ON SZ 12-13
Crimson Ghost
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: New updates as of 4/9/2012 (Amazon ads and .ORG added!)

Post by Crimson Ghost »

Very good idea!