Unklelele

Unklelele
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Unklelele

Post by Unklelele »

if we've done any past transaction or was affiliated in any way please show some love!
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Unklelele

Post by JesseC »

Just completed a deal with this guy Norman, sold me Vans Wtaps NGNG Hi's and some Muke Mier Zero Lo's, both arrived in excellent condition and they were packaged up nicely. Don't hesitate, he gets shit done fast. I'll be buying from him in the future.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
JesseC
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by JesseC »

Completed an unprotected trade with Norman, we eached shipped on the same day and received our pairs on the same day. Needless to say, we're both stoked. Legit guy, can't wait to trade again in the future.
Looking to buy:
.Blends Sk8 Hi in black, 8-9.5 would be accepted. If anyone here has a pair I will trade serious heat for them.
.007 Grime Slip On's (Claw, not the Skull version)
Will pay healthy prices for these. Shoot me a PM.
dazed&confused
UTPL Private

Post by dazed&confused »

Paid top dollar for a pair of Old Skool Carhartts, in which the condition stated they only had been worn for one hour inside. So of course, thinking everyone is legit on this forum, I took it for what it was. Unklelele (Norman), did not state at any time throughout the transaction that he had continuously worn the shoes (Meaning that they had been worn more than once) and proceeded to ship me what I thought I had paid for.

If you're doing any business with this guy, make sure you get dated pics of the item up for purchase. I've come to find, the majority of the shoes that he posts on here are beaters, or shoes that he's worn several times, and chooses to pass off as something of top quality; though in reality, he is just trying to get top dollar for shoes that aren't really worth any-where near that. Hopefully, you don't get burned like I did.

"Anyone can be Einstein." :mrgreen:

Thanks,
nurizat
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Unklelele

Post by nurizat »

WORD!
since 66 forever

size 10.5/11