Vans OTW Pritchard (New Model)

Vans' lifestyle/casual/skate line.
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Vans OTW Pritchard (New Model)

Post by skorone »

Lookn for these bad boys for awhile, i have the lighter (tan) pair their kinda a shaggy suede. But can't seem to find this colorway yet .

But damn since i have been on hiatus the only pair of shoes in general i have bought for myself are 3 pairs of Pritchards and i love love love them , the shaggy tan , black and gum sole , and the blue and gum sole .

If you haven't gotten a pair get some so nice for casual everyday with a classy touch. Just my style haha.
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by 1987 »

word, we just got that brown brick color way in the shop today skor.. hit me up via PMs if you want to cop a pair
PRIMITIVE
WTB in any condition, sz 9 or 9.5:
001 mountain edition low
fucking awesome authentics - black
supreme check/cord authentics - coral
Music City
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Music City »

skorone wrote:Image

Lookn for these bad boys for awhile, i have the lighter (tan) pair their kinda a shaggy suede. But can't seem to find this colorway yet .

But damn since i have been on hiatus the only pair of shoes in general i have bought for myself are 3 pairs of Pritchards and i love love love them , the shaggy tan , black and gum sole , and the blue and gum sole .

If you haven't gotten a pair get some so nice for casual everyday with a classy touch. Just my style haha.

This is the only pair of OTW's that I own and I love them, way more comfortable than I would have expected.