2011 Coachella Lineup

Tv shows, Movies, Radio shows, podcasts, new music, etc.
ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

2011 Coachella Lineup

Post by ryanskeet »

it finally released! im hyped as fuck. this is gunna be the first time I can afford to go to coachella. how many of you are going ?? How do you guys feel bout the lineup this year. Post any coachella related news/thoughts here..
Last edited by ryanskeet on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Re: 2011 Coachella Lineup

Post by luisnskates »

I've been going since 2007 because my friends always drag me there, but I'll be in Florida for Iron Maiden that weekend. Coachella is one of those things you have to experience for yourself to see how gnarly it is. If you have the free time and money definitely go :D
daewond3r
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by daewond3r »

I was really hoping Daft Punk might be back this year, with the Tron hype looming and all, but I guess not. Still a pretty solid line-up though...

Minus Lil B :\
@bythedaesend (twitter + instagram)
Wanted:
Vans x in4mation Chukka Low size 10 DS/VNDS
Vans x Supreme Old Skool S/S '11 grey/purple size 10 DS/VNDS
Vans Era 45 Fixed Gear (any color) size 10 DS/VNDS
Vans Syndicate x Usugrow set 10 DS/VNDS

**Supreme/Syndicate/Proper/In4mation+more** sz 9.5-10.5
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yeah, great line-up. Never been before, and it's always around my birthday. Should I do it? I hate waiting in long ass lines, and ridiculous traffic, and I know there is tons of that when heading out to Coachella. What? I'm just old!
luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by luisnskates »

Sold out!
luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by luisnskates »

I need an extra pass for my sis! Will do double face value + more cash!
ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by ryanskeet »

basedgod!

yeah i can't believe they sold out so quickly. the vip & camping(car/tent) both sold out before normal tickets.. Good luck getting some for your sis luis, theyre going for like 6-7+ ! How do you usually work your whole sleeping arrangements? We're thinking of getting a hotel/condo, but theyre so damn expensive.. I didn't buy the shuttle pass package either. So i'm thinking if we go further away it'll have cheaper rates, but finding a ride to the venue will be tough. I hear car is not an option just cause its so damn hectic to get out of the parking lot!
luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by luisnskates »

ryanskeet wrote:basedgod!

yeah i can't believe they sold out so quickly. the vip & camping(car/tent) both sold out before normal tickets.. Good luck getting some for your sis luis, theyre going for like 6-7+ ! How do you usually work your whole sleeping arrangements? We're thinking of getting a hotel/condo, but theyre so damn expensive.. I didn't buy the shuttle pass package either. So i'm thinking if we go further away it'll have cheaper rates, but finding a ride to the venue will be tough. I hear car is not an option just cause its so damn hectic to get out of the parking lot!

Luckily I bought 4 passes for a friend the day they went on sale and he only needs 3 now. They're being delivered to me so it's a score. I got lucky.

As for sleeping arrangements me and my friends went with the car camping just for the experience. Car camping is pretty neat and it's a great place to meet people. Last year we stayed at the Ace Hotel so we could skate in Palm Springs. We took a shuttle from a nearby hotel that was offering it. I'd definitely recommend that place, but they sold out before coachellas sale. Palm springs may be your best bet for a hotel right now, but everything is selling out pretty quick and the rates are getting jacked up. It looks like the car camping passes price is starting to drop. Maybe you and your group may consider pitching in for one of those?