Others

Anything that doesn't fit in the other categories
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Others

Post by skorone »

Sperry Top-Sider for Concepts Bahama Chukka Boots

Boston’s Concepts has collaborated with Sperry Top-Sider on their Bahama Chukka Boot for Fall/Winter 2010.

“In 1935 Paul Sperry invented the world’s first and most enduring boat shoe. Unlike other footwear brands that have laid claim to every other surface of the earth, Sperry is master of the seas, oceans, sounds and bays. Since it’s inception, Sperry Top-Sider has been a trusted and invaluable asset to sailors and seamen the world over. Although other brands have been inspired by their lead, Sperry continues to be the most trusted name when it comes to boat shoes.

Historically New England has been dependant on the ocean as one of its main sources of food, commerce and subsequently culture. It is an honor for Concepts to partner with the originator of the boat shoe. Sperry’s history and “Passion for the Sea” is unrivaled.

Utilizing Sperry’s popular Bahama Chukka silhouette, we have made the shoe our own by applying a rustic aesthetic to it. These chukkas are good to go for an afternoon by the docks or perfect for a brisk autumn stroll. Inspired by vintage naval outerwear the Concepts x Sperry chukka features tan nubuck leather, navy blue duck canvas and a structured wool ribbing around the ankle.”

...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Re: Others

Post by skorone »

Beautiful. Never had a pair of Sperry's but have been tempted with quite a few of these Chukka looking models. Anyone else ever had a pair?
...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
FTHATIMFAMOUS
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by FTHATIMFAMOUS »

I saw these on HB and thought they were Del Barcos, I had to stop and read it, pretty cool shoe. I dont know what it is about them, but they look really good.
FTHATIMFAMOUS
-SoCal
-Size 9, 9.5
-Vouch
-Listing
-Wanted
-Blog
-Twitter

jacobmontana
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by jacobmontana »

These r super dope.
I love Concept's collabs
Instagram: jakemontana1
Twitter: JacobMontana
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Hehe that's funny you posted just about exactly 1 year later than when Skor posted it.
jacobmontana
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by jacobmontana »

Hahaha....just showin some love on the posts anniversary.
Instagram: jakemontana1
Twitter: JacobMontana