Buffalo Exchange updates

eBay reports, outlets, discount stores, etc.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Buffalo Exchange updates

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Costa Mesa Buffalo Exchange puts out beat up shoes, and they mark them up a lot. Average price for Vans in there was like $28. WTF? The Rack has brand new shit for that price. I checked it out today, after hitting up the CM Rack. Nothing good at The Rack. No Filsons, like Tom found in Tejas!
Geek.
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Geek. »

werkz wrote:Image

which buffalo?
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

See? Visvims for $25. They need some people in there who ACTUALLY know this product. Those could've easily sold for $50 at the bare minimum, right? GTFO with Vans costing more than those, and in way worse shape.
werkz
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by werkz »

$25!!!!! they need to keep these people hhahhahah
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Hehe yeah I see why YOU like it, with that score right there, but honestly, there was some good Vans in there yesterday, like Mark Jacobs Sk8-Hi's, Syndicate RAD Mongoose's? (yellow/black), and they were damn near $30, and were beat pretty bad, and I wouldn't wanna put my foot in them. The condition of your Visvims is what they should be selling there. You saw most of those Vans, right? Pretty nasty, yeah?
werkz
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by werkz »

There were actually no vans there hahaha. But yeah, for some reason that store likes to buy real beat up dirty looking shoes
Mister T
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by Mister T »

in size 8/8.5 :oops: ??
ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by ryanskeet »

DJGuamstyles wrote:Hehe yeah I see why YOU like it, with that score right there, but honestly, there was some good Vans in there yesterday, like Mark Jacobs Sk8-Hi's, Syndicate RAD Mongoose's? (yellow/black), and they were damn near $30, and were beat pretty bad, and I wouldn't wanna put my foot in them. The condition of your Visvims is what they should be selling there. You saw most of those Vans, right? Pretty nasty, yeah?

See that's the thing I've noticed with Buffalo Exchange. Vans are almost instant sellers there. Truthfully I don't think they're familiar at all with syndicates, vaults, collabs, etc. So they price them at a fairly even price(10-30) for each & every type of vans. Depending on fabrics/styles will change up the price as well. Brands also are what sets prices high..obviously (Marc Jacob Vans) they notice the marc jacobs label and kick it up another 10+ dollars. I guess you just never know what will be there, but as you can see there has been many come ups lately & very nice pieces. I picked up many of my shoes from there throughout the years and now i'm glad to see people are seeing how many gems roll through at buffalo. It's almost like NR, but theyre used..
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yeah, they're used...but Waaaay used at the Costa Mesa location!
ryanskeet
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by ryanskeet »

yeah i see where your coming from. i guess its more a BRAND thing over anything at buffalo. nonetheless if it was a shoe i was interested in perhaps marc jacobs denim sk8 hi's and they were beat i'd probably pay the price still..

luckily i've scored good shoes there. proper del barcos worn 1x. sample syndicate ballistics & more.. so even though all prices/condition aren't always how i like it. i still think its fair that random gems get put in there and only WE KNOW what they are and score em for $20.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Trooo.
chrishatesyoujk
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by chrishatesyoujk »

Spotted this one at the Fully location, I don't remember the exact collaborator...something in NY but sz. 12 for $24 get on it Bill!

RIP Nujabes
magas
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by magas »

^ pretty sure that's classic kicks
I LIKE IT ROUND LIKE THE MOON