Nike SB Dunk Low "Chrome Ball Incident "

NikeSB, Cons, DC, Etnies, etc.
skorone
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by skorone »

Following the high top style, we can now offer you a look at the “Chrome Ball Incident” Dunk Low from Nike SB. While the highs were inspired by the Airwalk Enigma, the colors of this shoe follow in line with the colors seen on Neil Blender’s chromeballincident.blogspot.com. Look for these near the end of the month.

...TEAM OTWS...

skorone.wordpress.com

RIP DSYFR
Renjie
UTPL Private

Re: Nike SB Dunk Low "Chrome Ball Incident "

Post by Renjie »

Nike SB is not what it used to be back then...........
Derek
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by Derek »

It just got boring to people. They started running out of ideas and coming out w. shit that doesn't even make sense. So much interest was lost. At least that's how I see it.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

At least these look better than the highs! But very General Release-ish for sure.
mr.jack
UTPL Private

Post by mr.jack »

these reminds me of the futuras
WANTED ALL COLORWAYS IN SZ 8.5:VANS SUPREME ARI'S..VAULT DEL BARCO'S..WTAPS..SUPREME BRUINS..YEEZY'S..
kicked
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by kicked »

they dont even look like skateboarding dunks.
magas
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by magas »

i have to disagree. i love the chromeball accident dunk hi's. I like it because, it is such a nostalgic item. Airwalk enigma, was worn by jason lee around the time of the video by blind skateboard called video days. That time enigma there was so much hype on the shoes. everyone was wearing it and kids starts to cut it to a mid top (just like how people cut a full cab back then).
I LIKE IT ROUND LIKE THE MOON
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

magas wrote:i have to disagree. i love the chromeball accident dunk hi's. I like it because, it is such a nostalgic item. Airwalk enigma, was worn by jason lee around the time of the video by blind skateboard called video days. That time enigma there was so much hype on the shoes. everyone was wearing it and kids starts to cut it to a mid top (just like how people cut a full cab back then).

Yeah, this shoe has nostalgia for some. Those who know, know what it's inspiration is. Me? I don't know! Hehe.
magas
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by magas »

haha. At least it is more meaningful than the other releases they had in a while. The skateshop i work at carries sb, and it is kinda sad when thuggish customers come in to buy Nikes just because they are nikes and they got something to match them with, not looking into the story and color design. They kinda don't appreciate the shoes. Sneaker kids and skaters are the real customers, they chill in the store, talk about the shoes and shit.
I LIKE IT ROUND LIKE THE MOON