The Good Ol' Days

NikeSB, Cons, DC, Etnies, etc.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: The Good Ol' Days

Post by DJGuamstyles »

You say you like Air Zoom FC's? I was buying those before I got into dunks! Still own all of mine, too. All sz11, or 10.5.
akamedaniel
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by akamedaniel »

DJGuamstyles wrote:You say you like Air Zoom FC's? I was buying those before I got into dunks! Still own all of mine, too. All sz11, or 10.5.

haha same here, i never really got to into dunks. i bought a pair of takashis and flashes when they first came out but skating the shit out of them not knowing what they'd turn into. justin eldridge hooked me up with a pair of black supremes for $25 which i also fucked up skating, but i got to sell them for $150(and they were sooo fucked up) haha. But yeah guam, nice collection. Those brazil & manchester FC's are so sick..
Sz 12
WANTED:
- Vault Leather & Flannel SK8-Hi (Brown)
- Supreme Checkerboard & Corduroy Authentic (Blue, Green, or Red)
- Syndicate Carhartt WIP Old Skool (Brown, Camo or Black) *Size 11.5
- Syndicate Mister Cartoon Authentic (Any Color)
- Vault Cuerpo LX (Monks Robe)
- Vault x Taka Hayashi x Billy Kirk SK8-Hi
All size 12 DS//VNDS//NDS
$$$$$$$
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

GUAM you need some noodles and the grey Gino's ! those were my faves.....the barcelona and other color brazil were so sick too. I still have a pretty good DS grip locked away somewhere, although i slowly started selling some off, and skating them for a while.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
luisnskates
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by luisnskates »

I had the Gino, Chet Childress, and Alien Workshop FC's from the team manager series. God I miss those. Gino's pop up here and there, but I can never find the Chet Childress FC or the Alien Workshop pair. I also remember the Nike hate rolling into the park with a pair. Times have changed though. Haha.
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Yes! Gino's, Alien Workshops, and Chet's I passed up on for some reason, and the noodles, I only saw at Brooklyn Projects on Melrose, and passed again. That's when I started buying Dunks, and started buying what everyone else thought was cool. Plus the Dunks were more comfortable for me, so it was an easy switch. Some day, people will want the FCs. Some day!
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

I think i still have some pairs stashed of the chet childress! The alien ones were designed by my homie T.Heitz. ahh the good ol days....Mine are still DS, i just assumed i'd destroy that mesh in a minute. Great colorway...
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
lookdown
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by lookdown »

Deng Billy! Nice FC collection!!
BRANDED
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by BRANDED »

Those Rasta FC's take me back. Were those '05? I bought a couple Pro B's and then missed the whole first few series. I think the first SB dunks I saw were futuras at Jack's in Huntington Beach and I liked them but never bought. Kick myself just about every day.