UTPL Sergeant

Re: Vans Syndicate x Wade Speyer

Post by miles_hi »

got mine thanks brad. :D
Front Crooks
UTPL Private

Post by Front Crooks »

I just bought the sk8-lows in an 8 and they actually fit me, usually I wear a 7.5 in Vans. I wasn't even going to bother to try it on, but it was the display shoe so I slipped it on. I was told in the past that they don't make smaller sizes than 8 in syndicates, but now I see the hi's online in size 7 and 7.5. I was wondering if you guys know the sizing for syndicates? Or does it sometimes vary?
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^^^ they are offered in sizes 6.5 mens on up. Its up to each account whether or not they bring them in that small. We almost always bring in a full size run, though that is uncommon for most stores....
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
leilowed
UTPL Private

Post by leilowed »

So I went to my local shop to buy the sk8his come to find out they were selling their stock with no dustbag and coozie WTH. The workers seemed clueless, I asked them to check all their pairs and they say none have the accessories, don't know what to believe with this shop. This is not the first time they've done some shady shit, they sold their burg wtaps straight to ebay...I know this cause I contacted the seller to do a local meetup and what do you know it was the manager of the shop. they are the only syndicate dealer in Honolulu but fuck it I don't care if they lose their account. i'll be making a call to vans headquarters...
end rant lol
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

leilowed -- sucks to hear and very much appreciate the feedback. Trying to make sure everyone is on the up and up... Im not the internet police but I think it does the brand service to hear who is and isn't supporting the line properly. Always want to hear who has outstanding service and who is blowing it. On that note, you are not alone... I have many customers who buy from me in HI and I thought there were still dealers down there... so your tale is not alone in the fact that the clientele has moved on and found more trustworthy / loyal shops.
Silo. authorized vans syndicate dealer -current release available via http://shop.silostore.com! Or PM for previous releases...
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Wow, that's crazy! Also, according to the Vans Syndicate shop finder, there are no more authorized Syndicate dealers in or around Honolulu, HI, so maybe they were getting them from some mainland shop.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

^^^ haha I just did the exact same thing Guam! didnt see any either.... and speyer release is what, august 2013 pack, so they could have been left over stock and no longer an "S" approved account.
leilowed
UTPL Private

Post by leilowed »

The name of the shop is Blue Hawaii Surf...after In4mation and APB stopped carrying the Syndicate line I had to deal with these donkeys lol. Brant you may be right about them already being dropped because the newest release they have is the AVE/Dill pack, no Civilist, Dressen or Cliver. And ya Brant I'm one of your customers haha, bought the Greg Hunt pack from you on the restock.
acoustic_rancid
UTPL Captain
UTPL Captain

Post by acoustic_rancid »

I wish that locator was more up to date. Places I know in TO aren't listed on there at all.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

leilowed -- got ya and stoked for the support! Always happy to send to HI -- wish you could mail be back some nice weather in return ;)

acoustic -- yeah its craze... to their benefit they are working it all out, but right now a total nightmare. I believe the idea is to almost make it social media like... or like google places etc... where it gps you and tells you the closest shops automatically within the categories you want... and then if you click on a store there is a profile and images etc... but yeah case in point our new store isn't even listed, and when i look myself up it recommends shoe carnival and kohl's over me, even for syndicate... definitely some hiccups happening. Im not so sure I like all the "synergy" going on but then Im just repeating the same old rant about keeping syndicate special and on the DL, etc... ill let them do their thing and help where I can and trust that it will all get finished and work properly.
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Well, to be fair, the Shoe Carnival Syndicate release last year was amazing. And the Kohl's Vaults were really nice, too. Still got nothing on Silo, though! ;)
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

ahahaha love it rocket! :) larry david specials outselling silo 100 to 1
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

hahahahaha, yeah, and that Larry David collab was pretty, pretttttyyyyy, preettttaaaaayy good!
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
silokinesis
UTPL Major
UTPL Major

Post by silokinesis »

:!: :!: :!: im in tears