Looking for Vans to Write About

Introduce yourself - maybe add a pic of your collection, or favorite kicks!
dirty_dayday
UTPL Private

Looking for Vans to Write About

Post by dirty_dayday »

Hey, y'all. I don't post here much, but I'm always looking around here and on the forum page! Again, it is great to have a community that loves Vans as much as I do.

I write for a shoe blog called TheShoeGame.com, and I'm trying to get more of a Vans influence there.

I write on the weekends (Sat+Sun), and I do about 6-8 articles per day. Since theres no Vans news throughout the week, I try to get 2 Vans collections per day, news permitting. If you guys could post Vans collabs/releases that you'd think would be interesting to read, that'd be awesome! I'll check here throughout the week and make sure I can get a couple articles up. People need to know about the greatest shoes around!
I'M NEW! DON'T SHOOT!

Just a young thug gettin' his degree and pickin' up some dope kicks on the way.

FMOI: @dirty_dayday
Sz. 9-10

WISHLIST:
Vault x Sole Classics - Carmen
California Hiker - Fig/Black
Vault x Bows & Arrows - Acid Test

#WeAre
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: Looking for Vans to Write About

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Sup man, and thanks for joining our forums. I try to stay up to date on our blog, with most of the more recent cool releases. Keep in mind, we are probably the most dedicated Vans fans on Earth, lol, but also probably not kidding! I cater to us, and if we pick up new followers and friends, it's because they share that same point of view. We aren't about gaining followers or website traffic. I want a true Vans sneaker collector culture represented here. That's why I don't post up too much info on the general releases. The stuff that is available at your local Vans store, or Zumies, Tilly's, etc. We mostly spend our money on Syndicates, Vaults, Supremes, Shop Collabs, and stuff that's harder to get. Do your bosses have trouble giving shoutouts or credit to sites like mine? We aren't here to compete with others, and we don't get the exclusive info very often, but when we do have exclusive original content, I don't mind your using it, or sharing it on TSG. Just provide us with the due credit. The recent interview and article we did, was with SBTG from Singapore. That would be fucking awesome if you would share that story and interview in one of your articles. It's a great article worth sharing with TSG's audience, as everybody knows SBTG for his SB Dunks he did a few years back. Stick around bro, and become one of us!