ringringtacoburitto

Introduce yourself - maybe add a pic of your collection, or favorite kicks!
Ringringtacoburitto
UTPL Private

ringringtacoburitto

Post by Ringringtacoburitto »

Hi guys! New here, and pretty new to Vans in general.
I'm 17 years old and from the Philippines, so yeah don't expect a super amazing collection just yet
But anywho, I started getting interested in Vans in 2012 (I was already into Nike SB's, but that died down) when I got a black GR pair of Eras, and soon enough I found myself wanting more and more specific and limited releases. At the time I couldn't differentiate between any of the lines so I ended up just getting pairs I liked, which were Eras and Authentics mainly. I have tiny feet but I can range from a size 7 to a size 8, if I really really want that pair haha.

So yeah, unfortunately, I don't have a collection picture right now (Not that I have much anyways, I only have around 7 pairs and most of them are GRs) but I will post my two favorite pairs I have on me right now.

Vans Vault Originals x Stussy Style 36

Vans Vault Originals x Disney Mickey Authentic LX

So yeah! The rest of my collection consists of GR's or from the California Collection, and my Top 5 desired pairs (of which I'm hoping joining this community will help me in acquiring... ) are:

1. Vans Sk8-Mid (Leprechaun Green/True White) Odd I know, but if I hadn't had seen Dave England in Jackass 3 wearing these I don't think I would have gotten into Vans.
2. Vans Syndicate x Mike Hill Authentics
3. Supreme x Vans 'Campbells' Authentics
4. Vans Syndicate x Julian Stranger Eras
5. Vans Vault Originals WTAPS slip-ons.

Sorry if this is very longwinded, just excited to have joined this community! My instagram is @ilovemcnuggets :)
yeah philippines wooo

Size 7.5-8 :)
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: ringringtacoburitto

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Welcome, and thank you for doing a proper introduction! I just accepted your request to join the forums, and I like that this is your first post! Hell yeah! And I come across a lot of sz7-sz8 stuff, so I'll keep you in mind. PI has an emerging Vans community, and I hope we can help you be one of the guys who will be an advocate for the people who want to get into the more rare, collectible, and awesome Vans. Stick around!
RickySpanish
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by RickySpanish »

Welcome! I'm in the same boat as you with mostly GRs with a few exceptions of course. Love those mickey's, one of my favorite shoes . :D
Size: 10.5/10 in eras, 10 everything else
Instagram: nainoa_o
RobM23
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by RobM23 »

Welcome brother!
Vans Syndicate and Tattoos
Want:
Any Jazz Stripe Syndicate Pack Old Skool/Sk8-Hi
Navy/Black
Size 9.5/10
checkeredpast
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by checkeredpast »

Welcome! Great first post! Looking forward
to seeing what you acquire from here.
Slips, Eras, and Auth's...oh my!

Size 9

WANTED
Moon Eyes Eras (black or white)
Ringringtacoburitto
UTPL Private

Post by Ringringtacoburitto »

Thanks guys! Yeah, I've lurked around here a lot so I thought I might as well make an account and I guess I got excited about it. Yup! Vans are starting to get more popular here in the Philippines, but even then there is only about 2 Vault dealers here and no Syndicate accounts as of yet, so I'm hoping I can strike a few deals here :)
yeah philippines wooo

Size 7.5-8 :)
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

If you've been lurking without actually logging in with a username, then you should notice that there's a lot more visible to you now. I keep the best stuff hidden from visitors, that doesn't show up until you are logged in. Go explore the rest of our forums now that you have access!