OTWS "Strength In Numbers" Pocket Tee & Hoodie

Anything clothing related
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

OTWS "Strength In Numbers" Pocket Tee & Hoodie

Post by DJGuamstyles »

Heads up, we were finally contacted by Vans, and were politely asked to cease and desist on producing and selling of all things OTWS and Offthewallsite. Let's be honest, once we reached a certain level of notoriety, it was bound to happen. So yeah, I can't officially sell these anymore. More discussion about this in another thread!

This is our latest OTWS capsule collection, inspired by one of our favorite releases to drop recently. For this release, we are proudly representing Offthewallsite's strength in numbers. We've grown exponentially this past year, and we never forget that we don't exist unless we function as an entire set, with our individuality and uniqueness. Through that, we've become powerful. Not in a way that's harmful, but in a way, where we can all achieve what we came here for, and that's to help support (and benefit) from the growth of our beloved sneaker community. We make sure that Vans are kept in the forefront of this world-wide sneaker movement, and let's be honest, most of the real advocates for our favorite sneaker brand are all of us who are part of OTWS. If you have the same sentiment, then support OTWS and represent the dopest sneaker community out there, hands down!

We will be featuring a few items in this collection. A black pocket t-shirt, a black full zip-up hoodie, a tan "standard issue" t-shirt, as well as two "standard issue" beanies.

All 3 tees feature a back graphic of an exploded view diagram of an AR-15, arguably the best and most controversial rifle of our generation. Above that is our OTWS logo, and below the graphic is the saying "strength in numbers". The front chest hit, is a US flag graphic, done up in a tri-color digi-camo design, flying high as it should be. Designed by my brotha' Dennis Padua aka @lazywork.

The black t-shirt is our standard AAA pocket tee.
ImageImage

The Tan tees are a non-pocket design, also AAA brand.
ImageImage

The full zip-up hoodies are a personal favorite of mine. Just the perfect weight. Not too heavy, and not too light. They also feature a cellular phone pocket, which fits iphones and similar sized phones. Made by Fruit of the Loom. I wanted to share with y'all, my favorite style of hoodie.
ImageImage

The beanies come in a woodland camouflage colorway with a gold and brown velcro removable patch, as well as a beige colorway with a tan and brown velcro removable patch, for that military look and feel. They are made by Rothco, and are 100% acrylic.
ImageImage
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Re: OTWS "Strength In Numbers" Pocket Tee & Hoodie

Post by DJGuamstyles »

*Crickets* Does anybody have any opinions, or comments at least?!
elismm
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by elismm »

Really liking the beanies
rocketgoof
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by rocketgoof »

Wow, so what's the word on the patches and whatnot? This was looking really cool but whatever comes next will definitely be worth it! If you need any graphical help, I'm always down to lend a hand with logos and stuff for the next evolution of OTWS.
Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm addicted to Vans. I'm a size 9.5 or 10.

Looking for Supreme Disruptive Era's (any color, but especially teal), Supreme dark teal pebbled leather chukka, navy GR Zero Lo's...

@IAmRocketKyle on the instagramz.
MF HectoOR
UTPL Colonel
UTPL Colonel

Post by MF HectoOR »

yeah really wanted a beanie...
MF HectoOR
sz 9.5-10.5

Shoes For Sale [Updated 04.23.12]
Filson Slip On sz.9
Looking to Buy/Trade [Updated 04.23.12] - Looking for NECKFACE & Taka Hayashi's
OTWS Feedback
NSB Feedback
ISS/SC Feedback
DJGuamstyles
UTPL General
UTPL General

Post by DJGuamstyles »

PM me.
48waffle
UTPL Sergeant
UTPL Sergeant

Post by 48waffle »

Sad to see this happen, discontinuing the otws appeal/accessories. Like you said " it was to come",just bummed it here and now it's in the past.
Size 10-10.5
Looking for : sk8 hi or era OG Palm Leaf in black or white
Carhartt Old Skool any color